PDA

View Full Version : captains quarters

GoldenRivet
04-23-08, 02:43 AM
never paid much attention to it but there is a picture of a lovely lady on the captains bunk night stand...

it says "Mien liebe!" or "My love!" in german odd thing is it is written backwards as if it is a mirror image.

wonder if this can be fixed? or is it possible to replace the image with something else entirely?

Venatore
04-23-08, 02:46 AM
never paid much attention to it but there is a picture of a lovely lady on the captains bunk night stand...

it says "Mien liebe!" or "My love!" in german odd thing is it is written backwards as if it is a mirror image.

wonder if this can be fixed? or is it possible to replace the image with something else entirely?
This has been fixed as part of my Internal U-boat overhaul, have a look in my "Drive Through" for development pictures.

The Ven ;)

TarJak
04-23-08, 06:05 AM
I also added a swathe of additional pictures in the captains cabin with my random radioroom pinups mod.

Brag
04-23-08, 06:43 AM
Ummmm. Haven't been in the capts. cabin since installing 2.1 :88)

Jimbuna
04-23-08, 07:25 AM
I also added a swathe of additional pictures in the captains cabin with my random radioroom pinups mod.

Yeah but do you actually think the Men Only magazine was appropriate with all those sailors milling about :p

STEED
04-23-08, 07:27 AM

Yeah but do you actually think the Men Only magazine was appropriate with all those sailors milling about :p

How smutty is that? Mayfair or Penthouse are alright as there classy.

Jimbuna
04-23-08, 11:42 AM

I always thought you were more the Sunday Sport type. :hmm:

STEED
04-23-08, 02:45 PM

Gee whiz, give me some credit. :lol:

Jimbuna
04-23-08, 04:56 PM

Gee whiz, give me some credit. :lol:

Okay....how much :p

http://www.smileygenerator.us/community/uploads/stripshy.gif

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3122/50largelf7.gif (http://imageshack.us)