PDA

View Full Version : People Search - Singapore

JALU3
04-18-08, 10:59 PM
Hi All,
I know that I haven't posted in quiet sometime, but I am in need of some help. I understand this is an international forum and so I suppose this is the best place for me to go.
I am looking to get a hold of an old friend who I lost contact with during a move a couple years back. We had known each other from '98-'05 and had kept in contact with each other until that time. Only problem is, that I live here in the States, and she lives in Singapore. And there is the problem, how does someone half way around the world find someone else on the other side of the world, with only a name, a country and some other rudementary information.
I have lost her street address, which I had used in the past to mail presents too, and her email address, which was my primary contact.
I restarted the email account which I use to use to communicate, but they have since erased all my old data.
Can anyone please help.

Her name is Rohani Mohamed and she lives in Singapore. She was dating a guy by the name of Azam back in 2004, and her father had difficulties with substance abuse.

I know this is a long shot, but any help would be greatly appretiated.