PDA

View Full Version : I will return

AdlerGrosmann
04-10-08, 08:53 PM
Well guys, since my dad hates every damn thing, he is antiwar and forbids me to do this. He is also, anti-adlergrosmann so I will have to think of something else.A difficult life, I cannot like a damn thing or he'll oppose it as much as he does a person in a army uniform or even holding a gun. So..farewell, he deleted all my other accnts for youtube, myspace, devart and who knows what the hell else.Bye, I will delete this accnt.

FIREWALL
04-10-08, 08:58 PM
Hope things workout for you ok.:yep:

Kapitan_Phillips
04-10-08, 08:59 PM
Grrr, I hate parents like that:x

FIREWALL
04-10-08, 09:31 PM
You can do what I did. Give your parents a heart attack.

There is a downside. It took me over 50yrs to do it. :p

Cheer up.:D

August
04-11-08, 12:36 AM

I'm just speculating here Phil, but maybe his dad has good reason to do this. You'll be a dad yourself soon enough i expect. How do you think you'll react when your son starts taking what you consider to be an unhealthy interest in a subject that you personally detest?

HunterICX
04-11-08, 04:00 AM

I'm just speculating here Phil, but maybe his dad has good reason to do this. You'll be a dad yourself soon enough i expect. How do you think you'll react when your son starts taking what you consider to be an unhealthy interest in a subject that you personally detest?

I've been a WW2 nutter since I was a kid, playing with plastic toy soldiers.
My father never forbidded me to do anything related to it. but he did made me unsterstand and learned me about War. especially World war 2...when we where on vacation in France he showed me a lot of War monuments, military graveyards, the beaches of the Normandy invasion, Museums and other places like Oradour Sur Glane.

Forbidding that someone has a interest in War would only feed the persons interest, also I think its selfish.
War is always around, how is someones father going to hide his kid from it? the only way it would work is to lock him up in a basement and never let him out.

And his father is never going to succeed, as soon he leaves home he can do whatever he wants.

I think it would be good to have a good father and son talk about the subject.

HunterICX

Happy Times
04-11-08, 04:25 AM
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=124276

August
04-11-08, 07:16 AM
I've been a WW2 nutter since I was a kid, playing with plastic toy soldiers.
My father never forbidded me to do anything related to it. but he did made me unsterstand and learned me about War. especially World war 2...when we where on vacation in France he showed me a lot of War monuments, military graveyards, the beaches of the Normandy invasion, Museums and other places like Oradour Sur Glane.

Stop, you're making me jealous! :D The only battlefields around here are Concord, Lexington and Bunker Hill, although as a young child my Father did take me to the opening of the Arizona memorial in Pearl Harbor.

Forbidding that someone has a interest in War would only feed the persons interest, also I think its selfish.
War is always around, how is someones father going to hide his kid from it? the only way it would work is to lock him up in a basement and never let him out.

And his father is never going to succeed, as soon he leaves home he can do whatever he wants.

I think it would be good to have a good father and son talk about the subject.

HunterICX

But how do you know they didn't already have that talk? We only have one side of the argument here. Now from his posts here AG seems like a good kid, but he did have a fixation with nazis thats not difficult to imagine could be worrying to a father.

Happy Times
04-11-08, 09:08 AM
But how do you know they didn't already have that talk? We only have one side of the argument here. Now from his posts here AG seems like a good kid, but he did have a fixation with nazis thats not difficult to imagine could be worrying to a father.

This is what i suspect also, clearly his father has nothing against guns in general if they go hunting.

Respenus
04-11-08, 11:53 AM
I won't comment on any of his "obsessions", yet I do believe that what the father is doing is wrong. Control, yes, I'm all for it, but killing what drives you forward, that makes one live a sane (not loosing it in this, let's admit it, crazy world) life (as long as it is in acceptable social standards) should not be forbiden.

What makes me wonder is how he (the father) knew all the bloody passwords to delete the accounts? :hmm:

bradclark1
04-11-08, 12:01 PM
Probably used the same pw everywhere.