PDA

View Full Version : RuB and sh3commander glitches and stuff?

Bosje
04-08-08, 01:57 PM
hey i modded my game up to commander and real uboat war and on the whole i like it a lot. the grammophone broadcasts and all the radio messages are good, so are the new ships. but this is the 3rd or 4th time I see a merchant ship sinking in my immediate vicinity while i am approaching for an attack

is the ship running into mines? is there a fellow kaleun in the area, is she bombed by the luftwaffe while i sit there looking at my map? or is this some weird bug that causes random sinkings. previously i saw 2 fishing boats suddenly die. this is all in shallow waters.

any clue?

oh and what is up with deckgun? it takes about 3 minutes to reload

Jimbuna
04-08-08, 02:40 PM
I think you've already covered most of the possibilities, with the possible exception of weather damage.

Try using SH3 Commander. This is the easiest way for you ro speed up gun reloading times. http://www.psionguild.org/forums/images/smilies/wolfsmilies/pirate.gif

Bosje
04-08-08, 02:42 PM
yeah i am using commander, but i think RuB is putting the gun times back down to horrible rates

btw it was a mine, i just drove over one myself. ouch

Jimbuna
04-08-08, 04:01 PM
yeah i am using commander, but i think RuB is putting the gun times back down to horrible rates

btw it was a mine, i just drove over one myself. ouch

LOL :lol:

JScones
04-10-08, 03:18 AM
Not if you overwrite them in SH3Cmdr - read page 8 of the SH3Cmdr User Guide for more detail.

Bosje
04-10-08, 06:17 AM
got it, thanks! put it at 10 seconds now, not suitable for gun dueling with destroyers which used to be my unrealistic hobby but still good for finishing off those cripples