PDA

View Full Version : grid glitch?

devildog
04-04-08, 08:02 PM
anybody have this happen-went to patrol grid am34,sent msg to bdu, got complete on first mission objective, stayed in grid for 3 days sending msgs from time to time-from log+radioman, got the be more agressive or keep up the good work-i even sunk a c-3 in grid am34, but it would not give me a complete on second objective. stayed for 3 days waiting so just said screw it and went back on patrol, heading back to brest, still incomplete. weird. playing vanilla with 1.4 update. never had this happen before so mabye just a fluke? and no behnard was not at the radio station-might have been playing sh3 tho, hope i didn't do somthing stupid, but can't see what-just curious:o

Danelov
04-04-08, 08:17 PM
There are not a main or second objetive fixed by BDU, well, we can say patrol assigned grid as objetive, then ,after the 24 hours you are free to patrol and explore other areas.BDU dont assign you a new grid or something like this, after patrolling the assigned grid the 24 hours.

devildog
04-04-08, 08:29 PM
as complete, as i was in the grid well past the 24 hour timeframe. probley just a glich-thanks for reply danelov

flakmonkey
04-05-08, 04:19 AM
Ive come accross this before, if your near the edge of the grid square (or a corner)the game may not see you as being inside the grid, just park yourself right in the centre of the square and ramp up the time compression untill 24h has passed.

Brag
04-05-08, 01:23 PM
I had this happen to me once, well inside the assigned grid. Can't remember which grid it was.

devildog
04-05-08, 06:54 PM
thanks guys-think i first sent msg right at corner bottom of grid,will go further in next time-got sunk on next patrol, but i learne somthing!:D