PDA

View Full Version : UK sale?

steinbeck
03-18-08, 08:18 AM
Does anyone know where I can buy this in the UK? Is this U-Boat ops in the Pacific?
According to my 'Silent War' by Clay Blair Jr, Doenitz sent eleven ace skippers against the East coast of the US, all of these boats were equipped with electric torpedoes.
(And from January to March '42 his 11 boats sank 204 ships in US waters, over 11 million tons of shipping, whilst for the same period, Withers Pearl Harbour boats, sank 15 ships in Japanese waters) this you all wil know I imagine!!

steinbeck

andy_311
03-18-08, 10:50 AM
You can buy the add on from game that's were I got mine from I paid £7.50 for it

steinbeck
03-18-08, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the info, guess that's the 'Game' in Spindles' near T J Hughes? if so I went past it on Friday last.. I live down the road from you! in Newton Heath.

steinbeck...........:)

JU_88
03-18-08, 03:37 PM
I bought mine 2 days ago In a London City branch of 'Game' they had about 3 copies, cost me £9.99 (well it was the city -near Bank), If your local branch dont have it im sure they would order it in for you.

steinbeck
03-19-08, 09:36 AM
I bought mine 2 days ago In a London City branch of 'Game' they had about 3 copies, cost me £9.99 (well it was the city -near Bank), If your local branch dont have it im sure they would order it in for you.
.................................................. .................................................. ............
Got mine today at 'Game' in manchester same price £9.99. it's now on the computer and I'm wondering what to expect from it! Can I use ROW and TM with it? Off to see what mods I can use

just did a quickie to see what it looks like, tried the 'Borneo Convoy' Those DDs stopped right over me and just listened,, this IS good stuff.

steinbeck and yes the 1st one I tried (Game) did offer to order it for me as they didn't have it

FIREWALL
03-19-08, 09:47 AM
Does anyone know where I can buy this in the UK? Is this U-Boat ops in the Pacific?
According to my 'Silent War' by Clay Blair Jr, Doenitz sent eleven ace skippers against the East coast of the US, all of these boats were equipped with electric torpedoes.
(And from January to March '42 his 11 boats sank 204 ships in US waters, over 11 million tons of shipping, whilst for the same period, Withers Pearl Harbour boats, sank 15 ships in Japanese waters) this you all wil know I imagine!!

steinbeck I can't help with game as I live in US. But Torpedo Junction by Homer H. Hickam jr. is about the best read on US east coast attacks by Uboats.

Iffler
03-19-08, 02:21 PM
No download purchase for the UK?

Can't find one.