PDA

View Full Version : <clicking heels three times> There is no place like home, there is no place like home

Platapus
03-17-08, 07:37 PM
Well I did not like my transfer to the Pacific. So I put in a transfer and am now back in the U-99 in 1939

Trying Commander, GWX, and now OLC at 80% realism so it should be nice.

Am I the only one that finds manual targeting in SH4 much more difficult (game mechanics) than SH3?

The controls just seem better laid out and quicker to activate.

So I am back home in SH 3 where things are good. :up:

Good to be home

bookworm_020
03-17-08, 07:47 PM
Clicking your heals and wishing will not get you away from the destroyers when they have you pinned down in shallow water!

Welcome Back!:arrgh!:

Brag
03-17-08, 07:57 PM
Welcome back --life is good when in port :D

Torplexed
03-17-08, 08:02 PM
But the hula girls miss you. :cry:

Blacklight
03-17-08, 08:21 PM
Clicking your heals and wishing will not get you away from the destroyers when they have you pinned down in shallow water!

I've been clicking them together in the deep water even and have been having trouble !

:rotfl:

Sailor Steve
03-17-08, 10:41 PM

I've been clicking them together in the deep water even and have been having trouble !

:rotfl:
That's because in that situation you have to close your eyes and shout "I DISBELIEVE!!!" :gulp:

CCIP
03-17-08, 10:57 PM
Am I the only one that finds manual targeting in SH4 much more difficult (game mechanics) than SH3?

The controls just seem better laid out and quicker to activate.

Really? I always found it the complete opposite :hmm:

Ah well, go figure!

Otherwise, whatever floats your boat! :D