PDA

View Full Version : EOT bells.... the bells!

03-16-08, 02:48 PM
Is there anyway to get rid of the engine order telegraph bells, for my neighbors sake!
Maybe it could be replaced with the "click-click" sound when youre in silent running.
thanks!

maybe it could be a mod in JSGME?

Brag
03-16-08, 02:58 PM
Is there anyway to get rid of the engine order telegraph bells, for my neighbors sake!
Maybe it could be replaced with the "click-click" sound when youre in silent running.
thanks!

How does your neighbour react to the KABOOMS? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Torplexed
03-16-08, 02:58 PM
thanks!

Wow! is your neighbor in the next compartment? Listening with sound gear? ;)

papa_smurf
03-16-08, 02:59 PM
How does your neighbour react to the KABOOMS? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Or the occasional ALARM!!!!!! :hmm:

03-16-08, 03:06 PM
She is something else, whata babe! But her bed is right next to my computer and the walls are paper thin. She thinks that I'm going deaf from playing the game, but I dont keep the sound turned on that high at all. Also, I think she thinks I'm crazy from listening to people speak german all the time, and from playing subsims for extended periods of time. Ive tried to get her to come over to show her my prowess in submarine simulations, but for some weird reason she seems to be turned off by the idea. :88)

Torplexed
03-16-08, 03:12 PM
Photo-recon time! Bdu wants babe pictures. :p

Platapus
03-16-08, 03:20 PM
Reports! I want proper babe reports!!

Brag
03-16-08, 03:25 PM
Reports! I want proper babe reports!!

This Babe report is incomplete --ring-ring :down:

Letum
03-16-08, 03:44 PM
Headphones. :up:

Kpt. Lehmann
03-16-08, 07:18 PM
Its all settled then!

Please post proper pictures immediately! :up: :up: :up:

bert8for3
03-16-08, 07:37 PM
:hmm: Can you play (or better still sing) Lili Marleen to her through the wall?

Freiwillige
03-16-08, 08:10 PM
(Fritz von Titz approves this post):up:

Or even better you could get my album, {U-boat musik to make love to}:up:

Torplexed
03-16-08, 08:14 PM
It's time to put the top-secret X-ray periscope into operational use. :ping:

http://neptoon.homestead.com/MirandaKerrOnScope.jpg

Freiwillige
03-16-08, 08:42 PM
(Fritz von Titz approves this post):up:

Alarm!!!!!!!!!!! Torplexed's post is Uber funny!:rotfl:

Sailor Steve
03-17-08, 12:38 AM
thanks!

One serious (sort-of) offer: try DBSM.
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=133004

When she hears Jurgen Prochnow's manly voice, she'll be more curious than angry.:sunny:

Brag
03-18-08, 09:40 AM
Babe Behind Thin Acoustic Wall is Latest RN Weapon Used against U-Boats. Kriegsmarine Distresed at This War Crime.

Kipparikalle
03-18-08, 11:09 AM
But the German scientist have developed new headphones that allows the voices to be only heard on small area! (Around 5-25,0cm)

Now their new babe sonar is useless!

Jimbuna
03-18-08, 11:52 AM
thanks!

Back OT....I believe I may have a mod secreted somewhere on a HD back home. Let me know if you get stuck.

I hope you explained to her that all that grunting and groaning she can hear is only your crew greasing the eel to make for an easier entry. :p

SmokinTep
03-18-08, 12:10 PM
Get a set of headphones. I had to do that since the wife was aways complaining it was to loud.

Torp III
03-18-08, 12:25 PM
Visit Thomsens Junkyard on the mods forum, he has a low ring-ring mod that works great!

03-18-08, 02:56 PM
I wish I could post a picture of her, or just to get a picture of her would be awesome at best. :yep:
I'm going to find the silent ring mod that you spoke of, TorpIII.
I dont know how she'd feel about me taking pictures of her, lol.
But lets not keep that out of the picture all together, maybe if I plot my next intercept course with her(:rotfl: )
I once was all drunk-up and went to her apartment and she was "entertaining" some other bloke. The next day I apologized about coming over when she had company, but she said,"Oh dont worry, you mean much more to me than he does." I was like "HOOOOOT!"

Jimbuna
03-18-08, 03:32 PM
I wish I could post a picture of her, or just to get a picture of her would be awesome at best. :yep:
But lets not keep that out of the picture all together, maybe if I plot my next intercept course with her(:rotfl: )
I once was all drunk-up and went to her apartment and she was "entertaining" some other bloke. The next day I apologized about coming over when she had company, but she said,"Oh dont worry, you mean much more to me than he does." I was like "HOOOOOT!"

If your using GWX I have a no ring ring mod :hmm:

Madox58
03-18-08, 06:07 PM
Maybe you should replace it with
Tesla's "Love Song"
:yep:

KptLt Lindemann
03-18-08, 06:12 PM
or something equally hoochie-woochie.

Jimbuna
03-19-08, 04:11 AM

If your using GWX I have a no ring ring mod :hmm:

I was not joking :nope:

I have a mod entitled 'no ring ring' which prevents the telegraph bells from sounding when you give a change of speed order. http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9708/piratebf4.gif (http://imageshack.us)

HundertzehnGustav
03-19-08, 08:20 AM
jesus, men be serious!
i kow yall get all fuzzy and lonely in your little uboats but for gods sake stop making me lauggh!

two keyboards in one day - too much is too much!

Grayson02sept1980
03-19-08, 09:51 AM
ringa dinga ding dong!

I like the ringing... gives me kind of a chance to payback all the nights my neightbour has thrown my out of bed when he starts the shower at 1:00 am :doh:

:smug:

Jimbuna
03-19-08, 01:07 PM
ringa dinga ding dong!

I like the ringing... gives me kind of a chance to payback all the nights my neightbour has thrown my out of bed when he starts the shower at 1:00 am :doh:

:smug:

http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/images/smilies/a115[1].gif