PDA

View Full Version : JSGME with SH4

ddiplock
03-15-08, 07:10 PM
Hey guys, I'm already using JSGME for SH3, how would I go about using it for SH4??

is there any problems with using it to run mods for both SH3 & Sh4??

Cheers guys :)

Also, can anyone tell me what the latest version of Trigger Maru is so I can download it?

Sailor Steve
03-15-08, 07:53 PM
As I understand it, it works with mods for any game, anytime, anywhere. As I understand it, you have to install it inside the folder for each game.

I chose my words carefully, because my understanding isn't always exactly in line with reality.

Digital_Trucker
03-15-08, 08:22 PM
As I understand it, it works with mods for any game, anytime, anywhere. As I understand it, you have to install it inside the folder for each game.

I chose my words carefully, because my understanding isn't always exactly in line with reality.

Well, Steve, if you're in an "alternate reality" that makes at least two of us:yep:
It does indeed work for just about any moddable game out there. You can have a thousand instances of it in a thousand game installs and it will do the job. Just make sure you label your desktop shortcuts something unique so you can tell them apart:rotfl:

JScones
03-15-08, 10:51 PM
You both are correct. :up:

Although if you use the installer to install JSGME to each game (yeah, I know, copying is just so much easier) you will get a unique desktop shortcut with the folder name of each installation included in the title to tell them all apart.

longam
03-16-08, 12:39 AM
You both are correct. :up:

Although if you use the installer to install JSGME to each game (yeah, I know, copying is just so much easier) you will get a unique desktop shortcut with the folder name of each installation included in the title to tell them all apart.

And this works great!