PDA

View Full Version : The Twilight Zone

DavyJonesFootlocker
03-10-08, 07:42 AM
Ok, here's what's happening. Started a campaign in the Pearl Harbor campaign. Sailed all the way to Japanese Home Waters. Then this.. the sun light isn't around between the hours of 8am-10am. I see stars and darkness. Then when my fuel reached 25% the message recevied saying diesel fuel 50%. Then I attacked a harbor and all the AI went crazy, ramming each other and blowing up. I attacked a large Freighter with 3 torps and it listed but didn't sink. I emptied my deck gun still nothing. Perhaps it's my mods? I wanted to get my conning foam back so I installed Living Breathing Water v.3.0 and NSM4I but I don't think an environmental mod would affect the gameplay or AI. Thinking about taking off NSM4. Any ideas what's going on?

Slick Wilhelm
03-10-08, 11:29 AM
Ok, here's what's happening. Started a campaign in the Pearl Harbor campaign. Sailed all the way to Japanese Home Waters. Then this.. the sun light isn't around between the hours of 8am-10am. I see stars and darkness. Then when my fuel reached 25% the message recevied saying diesel fuel 50%. Then I attacked a harbor and all the AI went crazy, ramming each other and blowing up. I attacked a large Freighter with 3 torps and it listed but didn't sink. I emptied my deck gun still nothing. Perhaps it's my mods? I wanted to get my conning foam back so I installed Living Breathing Water v.3.0 and NSM4I but I don't think an environmental mod would affect the gameplay or AI. Thinking about taking off NSM4. Any ideas what's going on?
Sounds like you have some synchronization issues, if the time and fuel levels are out of whack. Do you reboot your PC between gaming sessions, or leave it running? I'd first try a good old cold reboot. If that doesn't resolve it, it's time to disable the mods, then add them one at a time to see which one is causing the problem.

DavyJonesFootlocker
03-10-08, 11:33 AM
I do save and reboot from time to time. I think it may be the mods installation.