PDA

View Full Version : sudden fuel leak??

kv29
03-03-08, 12:25 PM
This is quite strange, and happened to me twice now.
Started a new uboat campaign and took my uboat for a ride. The first time I submerged a huge fuel leak emptied my tank in no time, without any kind of warnings, leaving my boat dead on the water.

The second time happened almost the same, but the pumps were also damaged. wth is going on??? I didnt have a single scratch in both ocations. why Im taking this kind of damage?

kv29
03-03-08, 01:38 PM
well, I answered my own question.

It seems NSM 3.3 is to blame (sadly!). If this mod is installed, as soon as I reach 40 below the water, hell brakes loose, everything get damaged.

I will try nsm 4 to see if the problem persists.

BTW, with crashdive I go totally submerged in less than 10 seconds. wth?? I know germans were very efficient, but not THAT :D

Wild_skipper
03-03-08, 02:09 PM
BTW, with crashdive I go totally submerged in less than 10 seconds. wth?? I know germans were very efficient, but not THAT :D

Hmm:hmm: i know a lot about u boats and it took them about 20-30 seconds to get fully submerged but the quicker you dive the beter :up:

Jinx_
03-03-08, 03:01 PM
This problem stopped for me after going to version 4 so you should be good to go!:yep:

hawk2495
03-03-08, 04:09 PM
well i may be wrong, but im sure nsm 3.3 isnt anywhere near compatible with the changes made by 1.5 and the addon, so that may have been where the issue lay.