PDA

View Full Version : My Country just voted for a Boob...

elite_hunter_sh3
02-03-08, 11:03 PM
well well.. on top of the Patriots losing, Mr tadic won the elections.. now we will say goodbye to our religious and cultural homeland as a bunch of crazed terrorists and mafia turn into europes only 3rd world crime cesspit... :cry::nope:... sooo GOODBYE.. :down: and we can glady say we joined the EUSSR.:down::down:

baggygreen
02-03-08, 11:57 PM
I heard the result this morning and was wondering how you'd react to it.

If i've learnt anything from election results, its dont lose all faith in them - they might really be so incompetant and bumbling that they only last 1 term!:lol:

CCIP
02-04-08, 12:51 AM
I like boobs :doh:

(this, officially, is the stupidest post I ever made or will make!)

baggygreen
02-04-08, 01:06 AM
Sorry but theres nothing else to do CCIP

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

joea
02-04-08, 06:29 AM
I like boobs :doh:

(this, officially, is the stupidest post I ever made or will make!)

More of a leg and a** man myself, but I like em too. My stupidest post, or maybe not. :88)

sonar732
02-04-08, 07:18 AM
Personally...my wife knows it's the whole package. ;)

elite_hunter_sh3
02-04-08, 12:54 PM
hell my parents and almost every adult i know were crying last night when they found out tadic won... its kinda wierd though.. 50.48% for tadic and 47% for nikolic.. where the other 3% go!!??...:x:nope::hmm::-?.. one last hope is that there is either a recount or russia sends in some "help" but im not counting on it...:cry:

I am now a Official Supporter of the movement for the independence of California from the United states since the majority is Hispanic.. GO INDEPENDENT CALIFORNIA!!...:roll:

VipertheSniper
02-04-08, 01:36 PM
hell my parents and almost every adult i know were crying last night when they found out tadic won... its kinda wierd though.. 50.48% for tadic and 47% for nikolic.. where the other 3% go!!??...:x:nope::hmm::-?.. one last hope is that there is either a recount or russia sends in some "help" but im not counting on it...:cry:

I am now a Official Supporter of the movement for the independence of California from the United states since the majority is Hispanic.. GO INDEPENDENT CALIFORNIA!!...:roll:

That 3 % probably voted invalid, Atleast here, result are always the percentage of all cast votes, including those which were cast invalid.

elite_hunter_sh3
02-04-08, 01:59 PM
if our people had the morale and will like we did during the 40s and the 80s/90s tadic would have dissapeared off the face of the planet along time ago and nikolic would have been president... now Russia is gonna bail out on us, and We lose the "mecca" to our religion, culture history and heritage.... :down: i will be surprised if the serbian people arm themselves.. for the last 10 years their morale was weak..:-?

August
02-04-08, 02:30 PM

When the teenage troll vote counts for something we'll let you know... :roll:

DeepIron
02-04-08, 02:33 PM
Sorry elite_hunter, no sympathy here. In the US we've voted twice for a d*ck... :damn:

Sea Demon
02-04-08, 02:49 PM
Sorry elite_hunter, no sympathy here. In the US we've voted twice for a d*ck... :damn:

And before that, 8 years of a scandalous Democrat who handed our enemies missile technologies, opened up our labratories to hostile entities, and pretended that terrorism didn't exist.

elite_hunter_sh3
02-04-08, 03:33 PM
that democrat also proceeded to bomb the hospitals and schools in my country illegally and setting us back another 50 years..:shifty:

August.. independence of california is the same principle as kosovo splitting away from Serbia.. or how about texas?? or arizona?? surely there are enough hispanics to declare independence.. after all they deserve to be "free" :roll:

Iceman
02-04-08, 04:21 PM
that democrat also proceeded to bomb the hospitals and schools in my country illegally and setting us back another 50 years..:shifty:

August.. independence of california is the same principle as kosovo splitting away from Serbia.. or how about texas?? or arizona?? surely there are enough hispanics to declare independence.. after all they deserve to be "free" :roll:

Are you off your meds?:o

Happy Times
02-04-08, 05:38 PM

He does have a point, dont understand why US supports the Kosovo independence.
Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria and Romania are allready breaking from the EUs stand. Good for them, im ashamed my country is supporting this madness.

joea
02-04-08, 05:47 PM
Yes, I agree with Happy Times. I wonder how many people here have actually bothered to find out what really went on in Kosovo? The Albanian population was encouraged by Tito to weaken Serbian nationalism (not that I really support any nationalism at least not the "uber alles" kind). Churches that stood for centuries and were untouched by the Turks were vandalised and destroyed in the last nine or so.

Reuters article in Freerepublic:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1100727/posts

Second from an overt nationalist site, but the facts of the destruction of churches is more or less corraborated by other sources.

http://www.tenc.net/churchpics/list.htm

Last one church link a bit better:

http://www.rastko.org.yu/kosovo/crucified/default.htm

elite_hunter_sh3
02-04-08, 07:13 PM

now you know how i feel about kosovo:up:

Happy Times and Joea thanks for the info:up::()1:

August
02-04-08, 08:07 PM

Americans of hispanic decent are not the ethnic majority in any of the states you mention so your entire premise is wrong from the start.

elite_hunter_sh3
02-04-08, 09:22 PM
at the rate that they are invading those states and the rate of them producing anchor babies. in about 20-30 years they will be.... :shifty:

August
02-04-08, 09:58 PM
at the rate that they are invading those states and the rate of them producing anchor babies. in about 20-30 years they will be.... :shifty:

Typical Serb. :roll: What you call invading we call immigrating. We are a nation of immigrants don't you know.

baggygreen
02-04-08, 11:16 PM
I dunno if that was called for tho august..

Anyways, like i said, give him a go n see what happens

August
02-04-08, 11:57 PM
I dunno if that was called for tho august..
Are you kidding? That kid advocates race wars and assasination and you don't think what I wrote was called for?

baggygreen
02-05-08, 12:29 AM
I disagree with him vehemently on most things too,

but the 'typical serb' thing... i know a lot of serbs and most just want the hatred at home to go away, they're not violent nor do they advocate.

just the stereotyping i guess..:yep:

joea
02-05-08, 04:25 AM
I disagree with him vehemently on most things too,

but the 'typical serb' thing... i know a lot of serbs and most just want the hatred at home to go away, they're not violent nor do they advocate.

just the stereotyping i guess..:yep:

Agreed, I know many Serbs and they are NOT like elite, who I have criticised for his racial views as well. Granted they are older and recall the old regime but still.

August did you bother to click on the information I posted? Just curious as you seem a resonable guy. The Serbs after all went through a lot of horror in both world wars. While I support the rights of ethnic minorities the fact is there WAS persecution of Serbs in Kosovo by groups linked to organised crime. Albanians were also persecuted as well.

Dmitry Markov
02-05-08, 04:29 AM
As I've said once, I hope that Srbija would stay unite and there won't be "independence" of Kosovo. I suppose that most part of people in my country feel a lot of sympathy for Srbija. While working on TV I was in team that made series of short documentary films about Kosovo. And our guys that have been there told us about awful life conditions of Serbs in Kosovo. Living in constant fear on your native land while all your powerful neghbours support your enemies and do not show any smallest intent to understand your point of view...

mrbeast
02-05-08, 07:02 AM

How about some good old ethnic cleansing Balkan style? :nope:

August
02-05-08, 08:54 AM
Ok you guys are right. I shouldn't let my distaste for a single teenaged hitler wannabe color my opinion of all Serbians.