PDA

View Full Version : How I almost touched but not worried the bummmb!

Skybird
02-01-08, 06:28 PM
I just learned from the website of the local newspaper what the hectic was about. Between 1630 and 1830 I had to do business in the city centre, and wondered why there was so much police and firemen, closing warehouses, stores and some streets. WWII sent another late greeting again, an american air bomb (250 kg) was found during construction works in the city centre.

Since it had no chemical but mechanical fuse, and I passed then location with just one houseline between "it" and me, i wonder why I am still here: when I was a small kid and young boy, mechanical handwatches that were broken and did not run anymore, often started running again when I took them in the hand and took them around my wrist or in the pockets of my trousers, or placed them on the table close to my bed. :D no joke, it's true. Just don't ask how i did it - I have no idea :lol:

http://foto.westfaelische-nachrichten.de/bombenfund_an_der_stubengasse/9/90724//90731.html?em_client=WN

swifty
02-01-08, 07:29 PM
I'm confused wahy are you going around almost touching the homeless?:hmm: Oh and to be PC they prefere Homeless or Imployment Chalenged try to refrain from bumb, hobo, box man, dirty, begger, ect.:-?

kiwi_2005
02-01-08, 07:40 PM
Im just confused:88)

Oberon
02-01-08, 07:42 PM
"MEIN FUHRER! MY WATCH WORKS!!"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/89/Bomba_atomowa.gif

Onkel Neal
02-01-08, 11:02 PM
Bumb = bomb

Sky, try to be a little more careful, ok? We don't need you to be a SKYbird :)

sonar732
02-01-08, 11:14 PM
Maybe if I turn the dial juuussst a little bit to wind it up...BAMB!

Sky...you are a magnet for things like this to happen.

Skybird
02-02-08, 06:29 AM
Bumb = bomb

That was intentional misspelling. Have i unknowingly messed up something verbal there? In German, we say "Bumm!" or "Kabumm!", while a bomb still is a "Bombe".

Sky, try to be a little more careful, ok? We don't need you to be a SKYbird :)

Hehe, I'm still soaring so high above with my beloved Condor sim... ;)

I always was suspicious that the presence of police blocks my telekinetic abilities, I assume they already operate with personell trained in counter-telekinetics. :D Next time I'll try to place some condensators under my cap to multiply my powers :lol:

Skybird
02-02-08, 06:32 AM
Maybe if I turn the dial juuussst a little bit to wind it up...BAMB!

Sky...you are a magnet for things like this to happen. Or they are magnetic and attract me. I mean that thing was dropped more than twenty years before my birth. :D Or did you mean the watches? Well, that talent faded when I became a teen. But my monitor often flickers when I touch it or come too close to it, so does my TV, and everything else with CRT displays.

Kapitan_Phillips
02-02-08, 08:12 AM
lol @ Skybird making a CRT monitor have an orgasm. :lol::rotfl:

Skybird
02-02-08, 09:08 AM
"Kille-kille!" - "bzzzzb!"