PDA

View Full Version : Will not allow me to dock

Javelin
01-09-08, 11:12 AM
Completed the 10 missions, asked, sinking approximately 21,000 tons of shipping and cannot dock at Pearl, which is my home base. Using TM 1.75 and RSRD 2.0. Any help to end this other than starting a new career.

kylesplanet
01-09-08, 11:36 AM
Completed the 10 missions, asked, sinking approximately 21,000 tons of shipping and cannot dock at Pearl, which is my home base. Using TM 1.75 and RSRD 2.0. Any help to end this other than starting a new career.

Check your messages and see if you have been reassigned. I don't know the date in your game but I imagine you need to head to Midway.;)

ReallyDedPoet
01-09-08, 11:40 AM
Also, since 1.4 your base is the one that is slightly slanted, the anchor, look for this on the Nav Map.

RDP

M. Sarsfield
01-09-08, 01:54 PM
Usually if you get close to a non-assigned base, they at least give you the option to resupply. Is this dialogue popping up and/or is the little green anchor in the upper right window showing up?

Taurolas
01-10-08, 07:22 AM
If you are using RSRDC then check all the anchor symbols on the bases you can refuel at etc.. the base which will be your home port is slightly different and will be shown at a slight angle...(easy to see if you zoom out abit).

Just remember to check the entire map incase on your way home (or where you thought home was) has changed mid patrol.

(http://www.fleetsubmarine.com/)

Fincuan
01-10-08, 07:30 AM
If you are using RSRDC then check all the anchor symbols on the bases you can refuel at etc.. the base which will be your home port is slightly different and will be shown at a slight angle...(easy to see if you zoom out abit).

No need to use RSRDC for that(although there are plenty of other reasons to use it :up: ), the tilted anchor is a stock SH4 feature since 1.4.