PDA

View Full Version : America's new black superhero!

kiwi_2005
01-08-08, 12:42 AM
Will Smith plays as Hancock the new superhero. I might go see this when its out. Watch how he rescues the stranded whale :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZQQgvhn4jg

Torplexed
01-08-08, 12:44 AM
Whew! For a moment I thought this was gonna be a Barak Obama campaign ad. :lol:

Letum
01-08-08, 12:47 AM

^ This

kiwi_2005
01-08-08, 12:52 AM
lol Sry guys. I should of put 'movie' at end of title!

Stealth Hunter
01-08-08, 12:52 AM

http://boards.thewiire.com/style_emoticons/default/face_plain.gif

Sea Demon
01-08-08, 12:53 AM

You weren't the only one. :lol:

Spoon 11th
01-08-08, 09:06 AM
Relax dudes. Obama is not black, he's a mulatto.

STEED
01-08-08, 10:49 AM
Next film with Will Smith will be him playing Hitler who in Will Smiths words was not so bad. ;)

Sailor Steve
01-08-08, 01:11 PM
Yeah, I'm lookin' forward to that one.

mrbeast
01-08-08, 02:40 PM
Next film with Will Smith will be him playing Hitler who in Will Smiths words was not so bad. ;)

Will Smith might have a point; non-smoker, vegetarian, likes dogs :hmm: :lol:

Onkel Neal
01-08-08, 02:40 PM
Yeah, that looks great, I'm in.

BTW, I love the Mexican shirt he is wearing while they are looking at the YouTube clip, I used to have one just like it!

mapuc
01-08-08, 03:04 PM

You weren't the only one. :lol:

count me in :88)

Markus

Sailor Steve
01-08-08, 06:43 PM

BTW, I love the Mexican shirt he is wearing while they are looking at the YouTube clip, I used to have one just like it!
But could it ever top the...you know?

kiwi_2005
01-08-08, 10:27 PM

A black Hitler:hmm: Dont think thats going to go down to well with the skinheads Steed.:).

Trouble is with the media police if your a starr and make a fool of yourself your branded for life. Will Smith probably said that to p*ss everyone off. Yet it hasn't affected his acting career from what i can tell as especially when a big Jewish following help run Hollywood. Mel Gibson comes to mind, got drunk nutted off about the Jews, all hell broke loose as if he was a serial killa or something. :roll:

antikristuseke
01-08-08, 10:39 PM

A black Hitler:hmm: Dont think thats going to go down to well with the skinheads Steed.:).

That depends entirely on the particular group of skinheads ;)

As for this movie, i can only imagine how bad it is going to be, thats probably why im going to watch it.

kiwi_2005
01-08-08, 10:44 PM

That depends entirely on the particular group of skinheads ;)

As for this movie, i can only imagine how bad it is going to be, thats probably why im going to watch it.
What other groups are there:hmm: Theirs only one type of skinhead and blacks/Jews are not part of them.

Yes well the movie wont be for everyone, yet for me comedies are great especially this one, Hancock is taking the piss out of the superhero I like that :lol: Superman eat your heart out!

Onkel Neal
01-08-08, 10:50 PM

But could it ever top the...you know?

You know you want to say it :rotfl:

The mock body-tatoo lighthouse shirt :lol:

antikristuseke
01-08-08, 11:00 PM
What other groups are there:hmm: Theirs only one type of skinhead and blacks/Jews are not part of them.

Well, to name a few off the top of my head there are SHARP's, redskins, gay skinheads brotherhood etc. The white power or racist skinheads are just the best known group, the actual subcluture is quite diverse.

kiwi_2005
01-08-08, 11:29 PM

Well, to name a few off the top of my head there are SHARP's, redskins, gay skinheads brotherhood etc. The white power or racist skinheads are just the best known group, the actual subcluture is quite diverse.

Oh didn't know that. Redskins are they indians? lol man what next muslimskins. We only have one type of skinhead here in NZ and they're your usual bunch of wannabe Nazis.

antikristuseke
01-08-08, 11:40 PM
Oh didn't know that. Redskins are they indians? lol man what next muslimskins. We only have one type of skinhead here in NZ and they're your usual bunch of wannabe Nazis.

Redskins are left wing skinheads. Though here the situation is pretty much same, we have a few redskins but most skinheads i run into are the racist kind.