PDA

View Full Version : Can't see Wernersobe's videos

overandout
01-07-08, 10:17 PM
I tried visiting the place that has his videos to more fully understand targeting, but I just get taken to the main site and not to them. Can someone please include correct links to the videos? I have seen numerous ones on youtube and apparently need to see them to understand targeting.

TIA!

Lee

ReallyDedPoet
01-07-08, 10:24 PM
Here: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=677410&postcount=82

RDP

Rockin Robbins
01-08-08, 06:38 AM
I always wondered why Werner's videos were removed and mine weren't. Turns out I just didn't wait long enough. Friday I received an e-mail from Filefront saying my copies of the videos were in the delete cue and I had to visit their link and check next to them to keep them available. I did and they're still there, so apparently Werner isn't seeing these e-mails when they're directed to him.

ReallyDedPoet
01-08-08, 10:56 AM
I always wondered why Werner's videos were removed and mine weren't. Turns out I just didn't wait long enough. Friday I received an e-mail from Filefront saying my copies of the videos were in the delete cue and I had to visit their link and check next to them to keep them available. I did and they're still there, so apparently Werner isn't seeing these e-mails when they're directed to him.

FF can be a strange beast :roll::yep: Thanks again for carrying the ball in the
meantime RR :up:

RDP

stabiz
01-08-08, 11:02 AM
Yeah, thats why I cut out FF, they were sending deletion-mails left and right, and in the end I just let them remove my stuff. (Not a wise move, in hindsight, since I lost all my vids in a reinstall-blooper a little later)

ReallyDedPoet
01-08-08, 12:08 PM
Yeah, thats why I cut out FF, they were sending deletion-mails left and right, and in the end I just let them remove my stuff. (Not a wise move, in hindsight, since I lost all my vids in a reinstall-blooper a little later)

Yeah that is to bad, however I have seen some of your new stuff,
very nice work :yep::up:

RDP