PDA

View Full Version : Scientific paradigm shift towards Nazism?

Wave Skipper
01-06-08, 12:05 AM
Unless you were watching the science news carefully you may have missed a new paradigm shift in scientific circles that may be linked to the massive fascism taking hold on the English sections of the Western World - Canada, England, America, and even Australia. This shift first appeared in a report out of Utah, but rather than being knocked down it has been taken up by the BBC and Scientific America. The report? Let's just say Hitler and Goebbels would have hailed this report had it appeared in their day. Of course the modern scientific community pushing this shift say things like - 'it doesn't mean we should support racism...blah, blah, blah'.

The reports: http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=6621

Of course with the recent attacks made on evolution in the USA by Christian groups it is likely many scientists will be tempted to go along with this paradigm shift, but anyone who is savvy in politics and history will quickly see the major shift under way. Actually this shift was started back at the end of the 90s, and includes the modern burning of the twin Reichstags on 9-11, the upsurge in fascist like laws on both sides of the Atlantic, and such movies as Lord of the Rings (now a hit with Neo-Nazis cause all the heroes were blue-eyed and most of the foes were dark skinned - men of the West vs monsters of the East).

Now we add a paradigm shift in genetic science (which most DNA experts still object to) and it finds media traction - and those who support it feel they have to add little disclaimers like: this does not mean racism is valid....and well you may begin to see what's comin up.

FYI Just for your information: "He quotes anthropologist Gregory Cochran as saying, "Not all populations show the same evolutionary speed. For example, Africans show a slightly lower mutation rate" [because they] haven't had to adapt to a fundamentally new climate."

Such reasoning can be found in my 19th century books about why the Aryan races should rule the world in colonialism. Its as old as the "White Man's Burden" and manifest destiny. The words of this scientist can be found almost word for word in such older books.

I smell a sig heil over the horizon....

darius359au
01-06-08, 01:31 AM
Eeeeerrr.....Riiiight:o

orwell
01-06-08, 02:53 AM
Eeeeerrr.....Riiiight:o

Indeed. I'm really not seeing it here. There's a difference between, black guy never changes, vs, if your environment never changes, why do you need to?

CCIP
01-06-08, 03:05 AM
Shall we envoke Godwin's law again? :roll:

TteFAboB
01-06-08, 04:28 AM
The problem is that, on the other hand, its combatants intend to ignore all differences and prohibit their mentioning by declaring any such mention as racism.

Letum
01-06-08, 04:43 AM
There's nothing racist about this.
There are clearly localised genetic differences alredy and we have no reason to believe that
these are not becoming more acute as they have been for thousands of years.

It only becomes Nazism when you devalue people based on their genetics, but I don't
see evidence of that happening in scientific communities.

joea
01-06-08, 07:31 AM
Ahhhh, so Im a neo-nazi cause I love Lord of the Rings. :roll:

Takeda Shingen
01-06-08, 07:42 AM
Relax guys. The site appears to be one of those 'truth is out there' websites. The author of the article in question claims to have seen a UFO on 7 December: http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/. I'd take anything that follows with a fist-sized grain of salt.

Tchocky
01-06-08, 07:51 AM
I'd take anything that follows with a fist-sized grain of salt.
This thread is worth reading for that image alone :)

Skybird
01-06-08, 07:52 AM
It only becomes Nazism when you devalue people based on their genetics.
Relax guys. The site appears to be one of those 'truth is out there' websites. The author of the article in question claims to have seen a UFO on 7 December: http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/. I'd take anything that follows with a fist-sized grain of salt.
Yep. Out.

Wave Skipper
01-06-08, 10:50 AM
I used this site only because it linked in to several media groups carrying this ball. My opinion of you just dropped. Scientific America and the BBC are not exactly UFO media outlets.

As for the rest - I see you are all fodder for the future War On Islam. Back in the late 1990s when I pointed out on other forums that the movie trends of Star Ship Trooper and Saving Private Ryan were classic WWII style propaganda - thus indicating that a major new war cycle was about to take place (because big bucks in Hollywood always follow the upcoming trends big international forces plan - as moives are but one of the old media used by such forces to prep human minds) - I was of course laughed at. And many of those who laughed were no doubt caught up themselves later in the Bush wars - and caught in the endless cycle of never ending rotations back to DER FRONT.

If you truly had paid attention (which most humans do not) to what I said, you would have noted that I did not pass judgment on any of what I was posting about. But most of you assumed that you knew my own subjective bent on this topic. Truth was - you were shocked and a bit offended at my none normal take on this. And to most humans - non-normal means dangerous - a threat. So you imputed and found fault with much of my take or tried hard to ignore it. But years from now perhaps you will not. No doubt the few youngsters who ignored my movie warnings back in the late 90s - who may have been caught up in the new war cycle might reconsider the value of my warning were they to be reminded about it now.

The world of man is a plaything of the powerful. Everything is spin and all is spun. You are all pawns on a board. Your sense of freedoms and rights are mere illusion. This is nothing new. It is how Persia was ruled and how Rome maintained itself. This is why you were disturbed when I clanked a tin cup on the invisible bars that surround you.

THE POINT IS - the Establishment has discovered nothing new in genetic science concerning the so-called races. Just as recently as the early 90s the constant drum beat was Africans showed the greatest amount of genetic change. Whites showed a lesser degree of change and Asians showed the very least. Now this report pops out from a Utah scientist and in 40 days is taken up by the BBC and Scientific American and other sources too. I first read this article in a non-UFO news media format. I actually quoted from this unknown country source because it shows how far down the scientific food chain this story is going. Soon it will stare you in the face from many sources and soon most of you will be quoting it as if it was an old fact you always knew.

The point is this scientific take is an exact FLIP from the previous line for now Africans are said to have changed less genetically, whilst just a decade ago they were said to have changed the most! (AM I saying this was bad or this was good? No - I am talking only about the coming Establishment FLIP.) Had new data been discovered that would cause this flip? NOT AT ALL - and in fact most scientists 99.999% still follow the old track and they would not agree with most of you on this forum thus far. But then you guys are not scientists, are you.

But I am not saying I disagree with most of your comments - YOU ALL MISSED MY POINTS - that powerful forces form your thinking at all times - they guide it and flip it and dance it - sometimes into housing crashes, and at other times onto battle fields covered with concentrina wire, where your lifeless bodies hang and dangle in the wind like the puppets you always were. You ingore all the great men and leaders who constantly warned those around them that nothing happens by accident in the political realm.

The new fascism is already here - only the blind can not see or taste it. I was merely pointing out that the new Big Sig Heil is around the corner. The great nations are swung back and forth like a great battering-ram. And with such pendulum forces (first LEFT and then RIGHT) the bulwarks of old human culture and traditions are battered down to make way for the future.

Am I even attacking this process???? No, like a scientist I see the universe as neither good or bad - IT JUST IS.

Wave Skipper
01-06-08, 11:15 AM
[quote=Wave Skipper]I used this site only because it linked in to several media groups carrying this ball. My opinion of you just dropped. Scientific America and the BBC are not exactly UFO media outlets.

As for the rest - I see you are all fodder for the future War On Islam (but not because of your genetic beliefs). Back in the late 1990s when I pointed out on other forums that the movie trends of Star Ship Trooper and Saving Private Ryan were classic WWII style propaganda - thus indicating that a major new war cycle was about to take place (because big bucks in Hollywood always follow the upcoming trends big international forces plan - as moives are but one of the old media used by such forces to prep human minds) - I was of course laughed at. And many of those who laughed were no doubt caught up themselves later in the Bush wars - and caught in the endless cycle of never ending rotations back to DER FRONT.

If you truly had paid attention (which most humans do not) to what I said, you would have noted that I did not pass judgment on any of what I was posting about. But most of you assumed that you knew my own subjective bent on this topic. Truth was - you were shocked and a bit offended at my none normal take on this. And to most humans - non-normal means dangerous - a threat. So you imputed and found fault with much of my take or tried hard to ignore it. But years from now perhaps you will not. No doubt the few youngsters who ignored my movie warnings back in the late 90s - who may have been caught up in the new war cycle might reconsider the value of my warning were they to be reminded about it now.

The world of man is a plaything of the powerful. Everything is spin and all is spun. You are all pawns on a board. Your sense of freedoms and rights are mere illusion. This is nothing new. It is how Persia was ruled and how Rome maintained itself. This is why you were disturbed when I clanked a tin cup on the invisible bars that surround you.

THE POINT IS - the Establishment has discovered nothing new in genetic science concerning the so-called races. Just as recently as the early 90s the constant drum beat was Africans showed the greatest amount of genetic change. Whites showed a lesser degree of change and Asians showed the very least. Now this report pops out from a Utah scientist and in 40 days is taken up by the BBC and Scientific American and other sources too. I first read this article in a non-UFO news media format. I actually quoted from this unknown country source because it shows how far down the scientific food chain this story is going. Soon it will stare you in the face from many sources and soon most of you will be quoting it as if it was an old fact you always knew.

The point is this scientific take is an exact FLIP from the previous line for now Africans are said to have changed less genetically, whilst just a decade ago they were said to have changed the most! (AM I saying this was bad or this was good? No - I am talking only about the coming Establishment FLIP.) Had new data been discovered that would cause this flip? NOT AT ALL - and in fact most scientists 99.999% still follow the old track and they would not agree with most of you on this forum thus far. But then you guys are not scientists, are you.

But I am not saying I disagree with most of your comments - YOU ALL MISSED MY POINTS - that powerful forces form your thinking at all times - they guide it and flip it and dance it - sometimes into housing crashes, and at other times onto battle fields covered with concertina wire, where your lifeless bodies hang and dangle in the wind like the puppets you always were. You ingore all the great men and leaders who constantly warned those around them that nothing happens by accident in the political realm.

The new fascism is already here - only the blind can not see or taste it. I was merely pointing out that the new Big Sig Heil is around the corner. The great nations are swung back and forth like a great battering-ram. And with such pendulum forces (first LEFT and then RIGHT) the bulwarks of old human culture and traditions are battered down to make way for the future.

Am I even attacking this process???? No, like a scientist I see the universe as neither good or bad - IT JUST IS.

joea
01-06-08, 11:18 AM
Thank you for enlightening us! :88) So, Tolkien was preparing for the new War on Terror back in the 40s? ...maybe it was Peter Jackson I mean "King Kong" is clearly "ubermensch."

Ok enough of that...the bit about us being fodder is pretty arrogant buddy or have you forgotten about how many people here were sceptical about the war in Iraq?

Main point is you impute far too much foresight and control to the so-called "powers that be" (who are divided, fallible and human as any of us). Do you really believe they commission Hollywood and the scientific community to prepare public opinion at least as blatantly as you seem to think?

Janus
01-06-08, 11:21 AM
The world of man is a plaything of the powerful. Everything is spin and all is spun. You are all pawns on a board. Your sense of freedoms and rights are mere illusion. This is nothing new. It is how Persia was ruled and how Rome maintained itself. This is why you were disturbed when I clanked a tin cup on the invisible bars that surround you. Reminds me of
http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=6056789081969524094&q=tsarion&total=295&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1
and
http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-8545585184878490822

Takeda Shingen
01-06-08, 12:10 PM
I think that Neal should start marketing the official SubSim Tin Foil Hat.

Weigh-Man
01-06-08, 12:23 PM

:rotfl:Just what I was thinking :rotfl:

Torplexed
01-06-08, 12:25 PM
Hhmmm. Whitley Streiber's unknown country site. Perhaps a tin foil parka may be in order.

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n4/n24128.jpg

DeepIron
01-06-08, 12:29 PM
I used this site only because it linked in to several media groups carrying this ball. Evidently the operative word here is "used"...

SUBMAN1
01-06-08, 12:31 PM
Sign me up for one of those hats. We are all going to need one.

Who's agenda is this anyway to turn trivial things into Nazism?? WTH? If I had to guess, it is some form of anti-white propoganda again. Too many anti-white groups these days. The funny thing is, they are the first to call white people racists. Pathetic.

I must be a racists I guess - I liked the Lord of the Rings.

-S

SUBMAN1
01-06-08, 12:35 PM
Here is your answer to the logic of the man who wrote the article above. This is the basis of the logic they use.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_supremacy

-S

Happy Times
01-06-08, 12:54 PM

-S
There are no white people in Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai. Does that make it racist? There are no white people in Apocalypto. Does that make it racist? There are no white people in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Does that make it racist? This is not history it is a fantasy based on pre-modern European mythology. If people wanna read their own hopes and fears into it there's not much the author can do.

East Asians dont believe in multi culturalism in any form even outside their movies..

antikristuseke
01-06-08, 01:49 PM
This thread contains some of the stupidest sh#t i have read in a while and i read creationist forums daily.

Letum
01-06-08, 01:50 PM

-S
There are no white people in Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai. Does that make it racist? There are no white people in Apocalypto. Does that make it racist? There are no white people in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Does that make it racist? This is not history it is a fantasy based on pre-modern European mythology. If people wanna read their own hopes and fears into it there's not much the author can do.
East Asians dont believe in multi culturalism in any form even outside their movies..
:roll: Do you really want some one to post a list of East Asian films with white actors?

There are western restaurants all over the far East, English is a popular second
language, western music is popular both original and emulated. How "multi cultural"
can you get?

Like the rest of the world "East Asians" do not think as one entity about anything,
let alone cultural diversion.

Happy Times
01-06-08, 01:56 PM

-S
:roll: Do you really want some one to post a list of East Asian films with white actors?

There are western restaurants all over the far East, English is a popular second
language, western music is popular both original and emulated. How "multi cultural"
can you get?

Like the rest of the world "East Asians" do not think as one entity about anything,
let alone cultural diversion.

Well after they take millions of Europeans, Indians or African imigrants, refugees and illegals in their countries i can change my opinion.
How many Africans are there in Japan?:p

Chock
01-06-08, 02:43 PM
Fortunately, not being a fan of Lord of the Rings, I'll presumably escape being 'fodder for the war on Islam', oh but wait a minute, I've read a lot of Robert Heinlein books, obviously including Starship Troopers, and seen the movie,... must.... fight.... the hypnotism.... It's no good... Imhotep, Imhotep, Imhotep

Put me down for one of those tin foil hats will you?

:D Chock

Letum
01-06-08, 02:45 PM
How many Africans are there in Japan?

Not many.
That's part of the reason the UN investigated and expressed concerns about
institutional racism in Japan a few years ago. :shifty:

It is not uncommon to see "no foreigners" signs out side businesses in Japan.

A large part of the reason is the geological remoteness of Japan from other races.
Unlike Europe, it does not lay in the center of 2 other continents connected by a
land mass and a common history.

Multiculturalism in Japan? Plenty. - Music, food, language, business, TV, fashion, etc
Racism in Japan? Plenty more.

Happy Times
01-06-08, 03:17 PM
How many Africans are there in Japan?

Not many.
That's part of the reason the UN investigated and expressed concerns about
institutional racism in Japan a few years ago. :shifty:

It is not uncommon to see "no foreigners" signs out side businesses in Japan.

A large part of the reason is the geological remoteness of Japan from other races.
Unlike Europe, it does not lay in the center of 2 other continents connected by a
land mass and a common history.

Multiculturalism in Japan? Plenty. - Music, food, language, business, TV, fashion, etc
Racism in Japan? Plenty more.

What i understand as multi culturalism when totally different cultures exist separately in one society. It doesnt work, and it doesnt have anything to do with racism.
So is Japan being pressured to take more imigrants and refugees?
Surely they will get some kind of embargo set on them?

SUBMAN1
01-06-08, 03:27 PM
Does anybody see the irony in this article?

Here we have an attack that the world is getting more racists, yet at the same time, a black man is leading the democratic party to win the nomination for president of the most powerful country in the world!!! Hmm...

-S

Wave Skipper
01-06-08, 03:32 PM
Note: I have not proof read this as I have to leave to a meeting....so try to live with my mistakes - or find falt with them and use them to attack me with....:D I'm good with that...

This comment: "So, Tolkien was preparing for the new War on Terror back in the 40s? ...maybe it was Peter Jackson I mean "King Kong" is clearly "ubermensch."

Why do people keep putting words in my mouth? All I said was that in the 1990s movie business the money tended to follow up coming political efforts. This is nothing new. Hollywood was a methodical tool for propaganda in the late 30s and especially in the 40s.
Just before the Vietnam war ramped up a new war phase of movies and TV came out. The Green Berets (a total pro-Vietnam war film) came out just as the Police action was moving toward a war. I am not the only human to have detected this and even liberal and non-liberal commentators have recognized it. For example it is no secret that the media and movies tends to support American Democratic candidates and presidents. The movies the world over are made mainly because of big money.

As for Tolkien, its pointless to wonder wheather he was in on something like that. But he was the product of a white English culture that in the late 1890s printed many books – even for classrooms (I used to sell antique books) that would describe the White Man’s superiority over the dark races and their burden to God to bring civilization to the rest of the world. THAT IS A FACT. Also a fact, while Tolkien was growing up and even as he was later writing the stories, this view of the White Man’s burden and right to colonialism was still in the major media of the West. IN fact after WWII and the so-called war against Hitler’s tyranny, both Briton and France sought to reestablish their EMPIRE of colonies over the world that they had lost. Of course America helped to deflect this some what as it wanted to create its own empire. The term ‘White Man’s Burden’ was still around in the early 1950s. So then, what can be said about Tolkien?

But more importantly why was the new movie productions filled with blue eyes for the heroes? Even Worm Tongue – who had blue eyes – was after all a black haired turncoat against his own people.

And you accuse me of saying thus those who loved the show (which I certainly did) are thus neo-nazis. BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT I STATED AT ALL – people love shoving words and meanings into other people’s statements. What I said was that today the neo-nazi, KKK, and White Power folks (88ers) love Lord of The Rings stuff and decorate their web-sites with images of the heroic characters in those movies. And they do it also linking these characters to the war against the dark races. I did not invent that, nor create that. But that is how it all came down. In the movies I recognized early on – with the Wagnerian music type and the scads of blue eyed heroes (remember as a young man Hitler told his friend that only blue eyed people were pure Aryans) that these shows could have played the theaters in 1936 Berlin with Doktor Goebbels in the audience leading the applause. Tolkien was merely a product of his age (as was Hitler) – don’t forget that many of the British high society and even Royals liked Hitler prior to the war.

Nor am I stating anything about Peter Jackson – though one may wonder why some actresses who naturally had brown eyes had to dawn blue contacts to appear more Ayran. Except for a turncoat and a wizard, most of the bad folk who served the Demon character were green, brown, black, or if white - then they were deformed. I doubt Tolkien missed his own choice of hordes out of the East. He stated himself that he wove many northern European myths into one – thus the beloved Germanic YGGRADSIL Tree seen in the last show and embroidered on the vestments of Gondor (the WHITE) strong hold. And in the show, the Celtic cross around the tree – all images that drove neo-nazis to right arm hard-ons! The YGGRADSIL or Irminsul tree was key in SS mythos. Tolkien had to have realized this since he was in the 1930s and 40s.

Again I am not passing judgment on any of this – I don’t like racism and in reality I view militarism (robotism) as something fun to play with, but as nothing I’d want to do in real life.

If science as a whole rejects this new shift in genetic theory (a complete reversal from the mid 90s, and one not based on new data) then what I say will become pointless – won’t it? But I have a feeling, based on Shock and Awe (Blitzkrieg) launched by the grandson of a man who secretly helped Hitler and who was later sensored by Congress for helping the Nazis during the early war, that Western Civilization is about to swing more to the right than you guys might think.

DeepIron
01-06-08, 03:36 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/7174122.stm

"It was claimed that Harbhajan called Australia's Andrew Symonds a "monkey"."

Tsk, tsk, tsk... Even Spin Bowlers are racists...

Skybird
01-06-08, 04:03 PM
I used this site only because it linked in to several media groups carrying this ball. My opinion of you just dropped.

Damn! Look at the mess I've made!

DeepIron
01-06-08, 04:11 PM
Got the "multi-cultural, neo-racist blues? Just sing this little ditty from Monty Python:

Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving
And revolving at nine hundred miles an hour,
That's orbiting at nineteen miles a second, so it's reckoned,
A sun that is the source of all our power.
The sun and you and me and all the stars that we can see
Are moving at a million miles a day
In an outer spiral arm, at forty thousand miles an hour,
Of the galaxy we call the 'Milky Way'.

Our galaxy itself contains a hundred billion stars.
It's a hundred thousand light years side to side.
It bulges in the middle, sixteen thousand light years thick,
But out by us, it's just three thousand light years wide.
We're thirty thousand light years from galactic central point.
We go 'round every two hundred million years,
And our galaxy is only one of millions of billions
In this amazing and expanding universe.

The universe itself keeps on expanding and expanding
In all of the directions it can whizz
As fast as it can go, at the speed of light, you know,
Twelve million miles a minute, and that's the fastest speed there is.
So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth,
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth.

Works for me...

Letum
01-06-08, 05:28 PM
What i understand as multi culturalism when totally different cultures exist separately in one society. It doesnt work, and it doesnt have anything to do with racism.
So is Japan being pressured to take more imigrants and refugees?
Surely they will get some kind of embargo set on them?
Culture and race are two very diffrent things.

Culture is music, literature, food, music, tradition, religion, films, fashion, history, style etc.
Race is genetic.

British culture contains a multitude of other cultures.
I can have a curry, play a French (Ubi) PC game, watch an American film, drink a
German beer, wear my Norwigen jumper, and then read a (translated) French book.

You can do all these things in Japan too.
This is multiculturalism, it has been around for ever. How much more 'working' can you get?

England also discriminates against cultures in favor of it's inherited ones. English
history is taught in schools, it's harder get permission for a Mc.Donnalds or Chinese
in a historic village than it is for a English restaurant and money is given to British art
projects and to maintain buildings of cultural importance.

Cultural discrimination in favor of cultural inheritance is fine and works along side
multiculturalism.

Race is independent of culture.
The UN is concerned that Japan discriminates against race, not culture.
You could be totally infused with Japanese culture, but if your race if not Japanese,
you may still get discriminated against by a Japanese person who is totally infused
with your culture. :doh:

Certainly a irony.

darius359au
01-06-08, 05:29 PM

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/8821/itsaconspiracywp3jf4.jpg

baggygreen
01-06-08, 06:58 PM
Every analysis i've read of tolkiens work amounts to pretty much the opposite wave skipper - remembering that the time it was written the looming spectre of war in europe was present... they all say that it was written against nazism, not for it. Mordor being berlin, the all seeing eye being the spies and later on, collaborators who come out in every conflict....

for a neo nazi to come out and say this is pro-nazism, well their just showing their ignorance even more, imo.

Torplexed
01-06-08, 07:40 PM
Hitler borrowed the ancient swastika and borrowed heavily from pre-christian German imagery. If a bunch of modern losers decide to hijack some images for their own misguided ends theres not much one can do about it. Stupidity still isn't illegal. Doesn't mean the brownshirts are on the march.

Sounds like another case of reductio ad Hitlerum. Or as CCIP said: Godwin's Law.

By the way if Peter Jackson had cast a black person in LOTR there would have been the inevitable wave of criticism for casting a 'token' non-Tolkien character. The Samuel L. Jackson character in most recent Star Wars trilogy got a lot of heat as being the only black Jedi. Not to mention the criticism for what Jar Jar Binks accent sounded like. You can't win either way.

Skybird
01-06-08, 07:44 PM
In the documentation material for the first DVD box, Tolkiien is quoted by having said that in principle the Anglosaxons do not have their own typical mythology (the Arthur saga is of French origin), and that he considerd that to be a lack, that'w s why he started even during the war to line out first drafts for the world in which later LOTR was to set. Figures and characters like the ring ghost were more meant to represent certain philosophies (like nazguls lining out the essence of nihilism). I would not say that Tolkien was intending to write a literaric comment on Nazism, for he was about giving the Anglosaxons their own mythology - thats why the book has so much detailand massive epic power. To base the new Anglosaxon mythology on fighting against Nazism alone would be a bit weak, and poor as a cultural item for a whole people.

This is different to Mervyn Peake, whose third of the three Titus books ("Gormenghast" - one of my all time top three novels ever) very obviously reflected the author's darkened mind that was troubled by the horror of war he experienced, and finally made him surrender to his deamons inside him. A great trategy. What wonders in words and language he could have produced if only having stayed alive, and his mind remained clear.

August
01-06-08, 09:01 PM
Sorry I just don't get the connection between signs of continuing evolution in the human species and national socialism.

What is so nazi about the idea that humans adapt to their local environment?

Wave Skipper
01-06-08, 09:20 PM
Skybird I was happy with your most recent response – good point. baggygreen - perhaps you should visit the white power sites or Storm Front and explain to all those people that their use of Tolkien symbols (actually much of those symbols was not Tolkien - it was naturally created by artists who loved his story in the last few decades) was not meant for them and their demented cause. Tell them about the EXPERTS of modern literature and how these men would have most certainly pegged the use of the Irminsul tree as Nazi biased had such been the case. Really, would you have expected any analysis to have noted such a thing? ;) Why everyone here jumped on my Tolkien refrence I am not certain. The Jackson FILMS could have played in Berlin in 1936 with Nazi support. This does not mean Peter Jackson was a Nazi (that’s silly). SO let’s just call it bad luck that this movie came out right after a slew of pro-duty and war films and 9-11. Its just bad luck that the 88ers and KKKers happened to see the Irminsul tree in a garden surrounded by the Celtic Cross that just happened to resemble the one on Storm Front’s front page or the myriad tattoos found on the skin of Nazi skinheads.
It was no secret that Nazi Germany was obsessed by the myth of the Irminsul and all that surrounded it – a tree pillar that once was said to be placed on top of high places (like the WHITE stronghold of Gondor).
http://greyfalcon.us/Ahnenerbe2.htm
http://www.germaniainternational.com/ss2.html (warning turn down sound and see lower page)
It is still inconceivable that a man with Tolkien’s intellect would fail to realize his story contained a validation of much of the myth that Himmler was spinning. But I myself do not believe Tolkien was a Nazi sympathizer.
But still how do you think these images appeared to the modern Neo-Nazis? And if the beasts of the east were supposed to be Nazis – then how could the Irminsul tree figure in? It was supposed to be placed on the continent – in Germany. But EASTWARD OF GERMANY is Poland, and Russia, not Germany. In the story of Tolkien the orcs and monsters came from EAST of the Irminsul tree. SO I am afraid these lame attempts to make this just another English myth FAIL. Tolkien must have simply had a lapse of memory I suppose – poor fellow.
In any event this movie came out in the early 2000s right after the 9-11 had shaken us to our core! So it was with extra power these Tolkien images filled the screens and helped us to lull our minds away from the sad sights of 9-11. And now, a major shift in possible scientific theory, given feet by the BBC and Scientific America – even though the genetic data has not changed since the mid 90s when everything was interpreted in reverse to this new report. And of course who sees the cameras? Who sees a Blitzkrieg? Who sees laws identical to those made by Hitler? Who sees anything unusual. But after decades of governments allowing hordes into Britain and the USA, and saying – sorry, there is nothing we can do, it seems to me that many so-called whites here are nearing their breaking point, with 80+% supporting forcefully removing illegal foreigners. What a sad accident that this scientific report happened to gain legs at this time.

So it seems I was wrong....thanx guys

This quote was interesting: "This was the Irminsul, tree of destiny, Wotan's monument. This immediately became an icon throughout the SS Reich!" (1930s)

note also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irminsul

JSF
01-06-08, 10:49 PM
Suggested reading - "Before the Dawn," by Nicholas Wade

Blacklight
01-07-08, 01:39 AM
Fortunately, not being a fan of Lord of the Rings, I'll presumably escape being 'fodder for the war on Islam', oh but wait a minute, I've read a lot of Robert Heinlein books, obviously including Starship Troopers, and seen the movie,...

At least you read Starship Troopers before seeing that crappy movie ! Apparently the people who made the movie didn't even crack open the book ! It looks like they just read the description of it on the back of the book and wrote the script from that !! (That movie pissed me off. It was one of my favorite books and the movie wasn't even REMOTELY the story that was in the book !:stare: )

Lord of the Rings is now being considered meaning "The War on Islam" now ? YEESH !!! People just won't STOP twisting stuff to their own little world views. I swear. It seems no one can read or write anything nowadays without someone saying that it's "Racist" or "Means the war on terror" or is "nazi propaganda". I'm waiting to see what these crackpots say about books like "On Walden Pond" next.:roll:

Chock
01-07-08, 02:25 AM
I'm waiting to see what these crackpots say about books like "On Walden Pond" next.:roll:

You don't have to wait, Nostradamus predicted all this, he even predicted that this thread will be locked, look at this quatrain about an attack on the moderators and the subsequent locking of the thread:

The great city by prompt and sudden assault Surprised at night, guards interrupted:
The guards and watches of Saint-Quentin Slaughtered, guards and the portals broken.

Fetch my tinfoil hat, the end is nigh.

:D Chock

heartc
01-07-08, 02:49 AM
Of course with the recent attacks made on evolution in the USA by Christian groups it is likely many scientists will be tempted to go along with this paradigm shift, but anyone who is savvy in politics and history will quickly see the major shift under way. Actually this shift was started back at the end of the 90s, and includes the modern burning of the twin Reichstags on 9-11, the upsurge in fascist like laws on both sides of the Atlantic, and such movies as Lord of the Rings (now a hit with Neo-Nazis cause all the heroes were blue-eyed and most of the foes were dark skinned - men of the West vs monsters of the East).
[...]
I smell a sig heil over the horizon....

Do you think for yourself sometimes, too, or only listen to commie news?

Anyway. I often wonder what the hell would have happened had there been similar anti-western attitudes among people back in say, WWII. Imagine people making peace demos for thug regimes like Hitler's, Michael Moore / Chomsky writing a book about how Pearl Harbor was an inside job, and declaring the war lost because of early defeats etc. Or, vice-versa, how would the politicians / military of the past get away with today's media and attitudes? Imagine General McArthur or - General Patton! - portrayed in today's media? What, "Jap?" - You are racist! What, you use flame-throwers? Cruel! What, you drop napalm? War criminal! What, you flattened the city?

I think plenty of them couldn't believe it. If anything, Wave Skipper, there is socialism on the rise again, especially in Europe. But then again, you know that.

Also, you post your drivel, I'll post mine:

http://www.friesian.com/rand.htm#modern

heartc
01-07-08, 03:30 AM
[quote=Wave Skipper]I used this site only because it linked in to several media groups carrying this ball. My opinion of you just dropped. Scientific America and the BBC are not exactly UFO media outlets.

Right. They're just commies.

mrbeast
01-07-08, 07:53 AM

Right. They're just commies.

The BBC is Communist?:nope: :roll:

heartc
01-07-08, 08:18 AM
This might come as a surprise for you, but it's not just the evil "Fox News" which has a political slant to it, you know. Only difference is they (FN) are not trying to hide it, and they are in the minority in the media landscape.

mrbeast
01-07-08, 03:59 PM
This might come as a surprise for you, but it's not just the evil "Fox News" which has a political slant to it, you know. Only difference is they (FN) are not trying to hide it, and they are in the minority in the media landscape.

You obviously know very little about the BBC. To begin with the BBC is prohibited by strict guidelines from politically biased broadcasting as are all other UK TV channels. If Fox News was a UK news channel it would probably be off the air now. The BBC has no political agenda and is required to give a balanced view, if one political party is allowed whats known in the UK as a 'party political broadcast' then they all are to maintain balance. The BBC is respected all over the world as a reliable and impartial news broadcaster. Finally as someone who watches the BBC every day I can assure it isn't communist, its pretty establishment actually.

I can't really coment on Scientific American but from what I've seen I wouldn't call it communist either.

To say that Fox News has 'a political slant' is a bit of an understatment. ;)

Wave Skipper
01-07-08, 04:24 PM
and Blacklight (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/member.php?u=227954) as you might note this thread had spun off on my other one: others who wear tinfoil hats

I too hated it when Star Ship Troopers rewrote the book. On another note I also hate other sci-fi movies that imply that aliens would use WWI air combat tactics to take over earth. Independance Day was basically a show about slow moving giant zepplins with force fields guarded by swarms of Fokkers with increased speeds and weaponary.

heartc
01-07-08, 04:39 PM
You obviously know very little about the BBC. To begin with the BBC is prohibited by strict guidelines from politically biased broadcasting as are all other UK TV channels. If Fox News was a UK news channel it would probably be off the air now. The BBC has no political agenda and is required to give a balanced view, if one political party is allowed whats known in the UK as a 'party political broadcast' then they all are to maintain balance. The BBC is respected all over the world as a reliable and impartial news broadcaster. Finally as someone who watches the BBC every day I can assure it isn't communist, its pretty establishment actually.

I can't really coment on Scientific American but from what I've seen I wouldn't call it communist either.

I see the UK media has as firmly a grip on the people as their German counterpart does. The EUSSR is coming along nicely, and faster than I would have thought, indeed.

"To begin with the BBC is prohibited by strict guidelines from politically biased broadcasting as are all other UK TV channels."
"The BBC has no political agenda"

Thanks for the laugh. Do you really believe what you write?

"If Fox News was a UK news channel it would probably be off the air now."

Yes, no doubt about it. Diversity, checks and balance is always an uncomfortable thing to deal with, ain't it. BTW, have you ever watched FN or just...err...read about it in...err...your media? Just asking, because all the Fox News experts in Germany that I know have never ever seen the channel.

"Finally as someone who watches the BBC every day I can assure it isn't communist, its pretty establishment actually."

Oh, it's "establishment"? I see any further word would be pointless, but thanks for making my point.

mrbeast
01-07-08, 05:28 PM

I see the UK media has as firmly a grip on the people as their German counterpart does. The EUSSR is coming along nicely, and faster than I would have thought, indeed.

"To begin with the BBC is prohibited by strict guidelines from politically biased broadcasting as are all other UK TV channels."
"The BBC has no political agenda"

Thanks for the laugh. Do you really believe what you write?

"If Fox News was a UK news channel it would probably be off the air now."

Yes, no doubt about it. Diversity, checks and balance is always an uncomfortable thing to deal with, ain't it. BTW, have you ever watched FN or just...err...read about it in...err...your media? Just asking, because all the Fox News experts in Germany that I know have never ever seen the channel.

"Finally as someone who watches the BBC every day I can assure it isn't communist, its pretty establishment actually."

Oh, it's "establishment"? I see any further word would be pointless, but thanks for making my point.

You know I don't know where to start, you're either joking or paranoid I don't know which.:hmm:

Whats that line again?......'...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth.'

Think that makes my point perfectly;)

DeepIron
01-07-08, 05:37 PM
Acute Schizophrenia Paranoia Blues

I’m too terrified to walk out of my own front door,
They’re demonstrating outside I think they’re gonna start the third world war,
I’ve been to my local head shrinker,
To help classify my disease,
He said it’s one of the cases of acute schizophrenia he sees.

Well the milkman’s a spy, and the grocer keeps on following me,
And the woman next door’s an undercover for the k.g.b.,
And the man from the social security
Keeps on invading my privacy,
Oh there ain’t no cure for acute schizophrenia disease.

I’ve got acute schizophrenia paranoia too,
Schizophrenia, schizophrenia,
I’ve got it, you’ve got it, we can’t lose,
Acute schizophrenia blues.

I’m lost on the river, the river of no return,
I can’t make decisions, I don’t know which way I’m gonna turn,
Even my old dad, lost some of the best friends he ever had,
Apparently, his was a case of acute schizophrenia too.

I got acute schizophrenia paranoia too,
Schizophrenia, schizophrenia,
I’ve got it, you’ve got it, we can’t lose,
Acute schizophrenia blues,

They’re watching my house and they’re tapping my telephone,
I can’t trust nobody, but I’m much too scared to be on my own
And the income tax collector’s got his beady eye on me,
Oh there ain’t no cure for acute schizophrenia disease.

No there ain’t no cure for
Schizophrenia disease.

August
01-07-08, 06:13 PM
You know I don't know where to start, you're either joking or paranoid I don't know which.:hmm:

Whats that line again?......'...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,

I notice that you didn't say anything to contradict his post...

mrbeast
01-07-08, 06:38 PM
I just thought it would be futile heartc has already made up his mind that the UK, BBC, well the whole of europe is in the grip of communism. Anyone who talks about the 'EUSSR' doesn't seem open to suggestions. :roll:

But just for the record.....its all about checks and balances, Fox News would be in trouble if it was a UK TV channel preciesly because it lacks them and advocates an obvious political bias. UK TV is not allowed to have this.

I'd be interested just how familiar heartc is with the British media? Or did he just hear about it on Fox News?

BTW the establishment in the UK is deciedly conservative with a small 'c'.

August
01-07-08, 06:46 PM
I just thought it would be futile heartc has already made up his mind that the UK, BBC, well the whole of europe is in the grip of communism. Anyone who talks about the 'EUSSR' doesn't seem open to suggestions. :roll:

But just for the record.....its all about checks and balances, Fox News would be in trouble if it was a UK TV channel preciesly because it lacks them and advocates an obvious political bias. UK TV is not allowed to have this.

I'd be interested just how familiar heartc is with the British media? Or did he just hear about it on Fox News?

Maybe so but I read and listen to the Beeb all the time and i have to say that (IMHO) they are indeed as biased as any other western media organization.

heartc
01-07-08, 07:09 PM

You don't get it. *Every* media outlet in itself *lacks* them, for it is a human-run hierarchical system, and humans are biased. If you say that is not so, then you are either intellectually dishonest, or naive and living in denial.
The only way checks and balances can get into the media landscape is by having DIFFERENT and DIVERSE media outlets. The very fact that there is some commitie making guidelines that would take a station off the air because it might broadcast what they would decide to be biased should have you worried.

But it's allright. Just give me those rose-colored glasses you wear and I'll be fine, too.

mrbeast
01-07-08, 07:10 PM

Maybe so but I read and listen to the Beeb all the time and i have to say that (IMHO) they are indeed as biased as any other western media organization.

IMO the BBC is about as impartial as you're going to get.

heartc
01-07-08, 07:21 PM
IMO the BBC is about as impartial as you're going to get.
"IMO". So what if I just happened to not agree? What if I said that I would like to have Fox News or whatever since "it is about as impartial as you're going to get, IMO." Well, then I'm ****ed, because my channel would get censored out of the air. Because someone, somewhere, with guidelines, said that they were IHO biased, while the BBC is "as impartial as you're going to get IMO." Cool.

I happen to believe that the BBC, and in Germany "Der Spiegel", is biased, just like any outlet is, but I would be in arms if someone with guidelines would want to CENSOR them. People must be able to choose from a broad offering to form an educated opinion. The media must be held to account by checks and balances in a diverse media landscape, and by the people, not by guidelines.
Also see my posting above.

mrbeast
01-07-08, 07:52 PM
You want to fill your head full of Rupert Murdoch then go ahead nothing in the UK says that you can't watch Fox News if you want or Al Jazeera or the Iranian governments English language service if you so wish. Its UK TV channels that are regulated and hence the BBC. They are not allowed to editorialise news content in the same way a newspaper can. Fox News pushes a politcal agenda the BBC does not.

And who do you think regulates the TV in the UK? The Politbureau?

I just find your assertion that anything which you don't agree with is made by 'commies' is ridiculous.

heartc
01-07-08, 07:57 PM
Fox News pushes a politcal agenda the BBC does not.
And I find that assertion pretty naive.

mrbeast
01-07-08, 07:59 PM
Ok and this political aganda is?

heartc
01-07-08, 08:10 PM
Leftism and Anti-Americanism.

Good night. It's 2:15 AM now.

August
01-07-08, 08:15 PM
Ok and this political aganda is?

Depends on the subject. When it comes to US politics I see a decided preference for the Democrats. When it comes to Arab/Israeli relations it's the Arabs who get preferential treatment.

mrbeast
01-07-08, 08:19 PM
Whatever heartc ;)

Watch out for reds under the bed!

August
01-07-08, 08:35 PM
Whatever heartc ;)

Watch out for reds under the bed!

I see your point but just remember, Alger Hiss did actually turn out to be a Soviet spy...

Tchocky
01-07-08, 09:07 PM

I notice that you didn't say anything to contradict his post...
He didn't have anything in his post, actually. It's full of "oh don't make me laugh, you don't believe that do you?", and the usual inflationary rubbish.

My favourite bit - "I see any further word would be pointless"

You don't get it. *Every* media outlet in itself *lacks* them, for it is a human-run hierarchical system, and humans are biased. If you say that is not so, then you are either intellectually dishonest, or naive and living in denial.
The only way checks and balances can get into the media landscape is by having DIFFERENT and DIVERSE media outlets. The very fact that there is some commitie making guidelines that would take a station off the air because it might broadcast what they would decide to be biased should have you
worried.
So humans aren't perfect, that's not exactly new. It's rather easy to spot when an outlet is being misleading, employing leading questions or overly favouring certain agendas. Freeing them up from from guidelines wouldn't get rid of this. As we can see in today's media market, people will select outlets that conform to their viewpoints, I can see this increasing immeasurably should outlets no longer be held accountable. News would be totally replaced by focus-group propaganda.

heartc
01-08-08, 07:56 PM
News would be totally replaced by focus-group propaganda.

They are already NOW, all of them, left or right, only that those politically correct "guidelines" favor *their* kind of group, you ignorant.

I will never have anyone politician making "guidelines" for what my mind is allowed to entertain itself with or not. I believe in myself, and I believe in the people, that they should take their own pick from a diverse offering. But maybe that's just me.

That has always been what monstrous state powers were about, especially in the beginning stages: Bring it on, while at the same time have NOT ONE of the people realising that they've been had, and declare any doubt about their ways to be a mental illness. Free opinions? Who cares about that ****? Today, in Europe, when you are Anti-American, by default you count as someone who's a sophisticated, independant thinker and has a "free opinion". When you are Pro-American, you must be mentally ill. That's freedom for you, Soviet style, 1:1.

antikristuseke
01-08-08, 08:23 PM
You apear to live in an stupidly oversimplified black and white world heartc

heartc
01-08-08, 08:26 PM

I would think you are more talking about yourself here.
But if you mean that I believe in good and evil? Oh yes, I do. There is good, and there is evil in this world, right and wrong, black and white. One thing is either right, or wrong. People might come in shades of grey, it's their nature, but there is an overlaying arch of good and evil indeed.
That means that I must be mentally ill now for that simple statement of opinion, and what I believe is a simple fact, right, comrade? And now, if I told you that I also believe in God, I must be totally confused and in dire need for a visit to the re-education camp, so that I may become as much a sophisticated and independant thinker as you, where everything is just some greyish swamp, right, comrade? Nothing is right, and nothing is wrong. It's all some grey soup. Makes it more easy for everybody, doesn't it, and especially for the enemies of freedom. For when nothing is right, nothing is white, the principles of freedom can't be either.

antikristuseke
01-08-08, 08:57 PM
I would think you are more talking about yourself here.
But if you mean that I believe in good and evil? Oh yes, I do. There is good, and there is evil in this world, right and wrong, black and white. One thing is either right, or wrong. People might come in shades of grey, it's their nature, but there is an overlaying arch of good and evil indeed. I agree with you for the most part, but i dont really think there is some universal morality.
That means that I must be mentally ill now for that simple statement of opinion, and what I believe is a simple fact, right, comrade? And now, if I told you that I also believe in God, I must be totally confused and in dire need for a visit to the re-education camp, so that I may become as much a sophisticated and independant thinker as you, where everything is just some greyish swamp, right, comrade? Makes it more easy for everybody, and especially for the enemies of freedom.

Here you might have me confused with someone else, what your beliefs are in maters of religion are yours to keep, it is not my place to say what you should believe. Though I do think your belief is unfounded. Now for the communist refrences, those I find rather insulting, but given my tone earlyer I guess I had it coming. Now then, when it comes to politics there everything is all a muddled mass of gray, as are most descisions you make in everyday life, sure you can aim for a lighter shade of gray, but that is about it.

Wave Skipper
01-12-08, 05:37 AM
"Here is your answer to the logic of the man who wrote the article above. This is the basis of the logic they use.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_supremacy" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_supremacy)

So I am a black man? Maybe you want to use the N word? Maybe you boys are headed into danger territory when you go up against the coming new UN. It has been like talking to chimps. I mentioned your childish Disney story made by Jackson 9who also made a cartoon version of King Kong - with mickey mouse physics - and you guys go off the deep end like I kicked your fat moms in the rear. SO I checked up on your bios finally and see that most of you are indeed loser man-wana-be's

"Indeed. I'm really not seeing it here. There's a difference between, black guy never changes, vs, if your environment never changes, why do you need to?

"The problem is that, on the other hand, its combatants intend to ignore all differences and prohibit their mentioning by declaring any such mention as racism.

"There's nothing racist about this.
There are clearly localised genetic differences alredy and we have no reason to believe that
these are not becoming more acute as they have been for thousands of years.

"It only becomes Nazism when you devalue people based on their genetics, but I don't
see evidence of that happening in scientific communities."

This stuff was fun - I could post this on Storm Front and they wouldn't kick it.

ha ha ha ha haaaa. :rotfl:

Gosh damn - some of you knew how to paint a sub but that's about it - ain't it?

Good luck with your lives....really....:ping:

Tchocky
01-12-08, 05:49 AM
Always nice to have a new face around here.

*group hug*

Takeda Shingen
01-12-08, 06:47 AM
This 'discussion' has run it's course.

The Management