PDA

View Full Version : ASUS splits into 3 companies, and drops employee pensions!!???

SUBMAN1
01-04-08, 12:11 PM
I'd hate to work for ASUS right now and be close to 65. News flash! You no longer have a pension! :down:

I think companies that screw with employee pensions should have criminal charges brought against its management.

http://www.dailytech.com/New+ASUS+Corporate+Structure+Zeroes+Employee+Pensi ons/article10206.htm

-S

PS. I guess they did at least pay it out.

Skybird
01-04-08, 07:07 PM
That is no news, isn't it. At least not here. Like it is no news that the majority of new jobs created are no rgular but part time mini jobs without realistic inssurance duty regarding pensions.

we have created and still create economic and employment structures that have no carrying basis regarding social stability and survivability of those needing to take these jobs. most of the jobs being created in germany in the past two years and brought the official unemployment rate down to the lowest level since 15 years, are of this kind. This short-sighted self-deception necessarily will take bitter revenge in the future.

Policies regarding these issues both from the poltiical establishment and the economy, are nothing but criminally negligent , to say it mildly.

Has anyone noticed that past years' enthusiasm for this monster called globalisation has drastically faded - even with many of those who propagated it before?! ;)

Meanwhile this week first calculations where published that expect an oil price of more than 200 dollar before 2020 - when the peak of oil production will not be reached, but will be over. Go figure.

Our societies - that means the working population - will pay very, very bitter for the policies of today, and the past 20 years.

But as we say in German: "Wer nicht hören will, muß fühlen."