PDA

View Full Version : jiggleing water

miner1436
12-28-07, 11:41 AM
Whenever I move my externial camrea around the water seems to jiggle around, does this happen to anyone else and is there a fix for this?

Overboard
12-28-07, 11:52 AM
I have it also but im useing row, no fix yet that i know of.

AVGWarhawk
12-28-07, 01:45 PM
This was inherent to the vanilla version. I usually get this when I come out of high TC quickly. What I do to lessen the issue is drop out of high TC slowly. I notice it is more pronounced if there is a drastic weather change during high TC. Sometimes it gets bad enough I save and restart the game. I do not know of a fix at the moment other than dropping down TC slowly.

Mush Martin
12-28-07, 01:47 PM
didnt leo post that pausing it would clear it?
I thought I read that in his opening post on
ROW.
M

DrBeast
12-28-07, 01:50 PM
Pausing usually settles the issue, but sometimes it's pretty persistant. I have to up the TC and pause a few times to get rid of the problem when it persists.

AVGWarhawk
12-28-07, 02:01 PM
Pause does not always help me. Sometimes running up TC again will help. Mostly just reducing your TC slowly allows the game to catch up. This is what Leo ment. It is not fail safe but does reduce this issue quite a bit.

Snuffy
12-28-07, 03:00 PM
didnt leo post that pausing it would clear it?
I thought I read that in his opening post on
ROW.
M

Yeah he did, but as others have said, sometimes it still "jiggles"

I don't run TC over 256 at any time for any reason but its determined to be a graphics engine problem.

ReallyDedPoet
12-28-07, 04:41 PM
This is something I don't even notice much anymore, I am sure it will eventually get fixed though.

RDP