PDA

View Full Version : Video tutorial request please, please,please

black1
12-22-07, 08:09 PM
Could someone please make a video for people to understand the tools we have in game better, protractor, ruler etc. I would really love to see a tutorial on how to use the tools for convoy interception, how to use for estimating your intercept course and were you should head in order to get there in front of convoy in time. I have seen a few threads on this, albeit old ones and i thought this would be great for noobs like myself and beginners to see how to use the tools to the best ability. If not a tutorial video can someone post a screenshot thread on how to do this, new ones with patch 1.4 yards and such since it has changed. This would really be helpful to me and im sure others. Thanks all looking forward to responses.

Rockin Robbins
12-22-07, 09:32 PM
Although my 7600 GT card is good for playing the game it tends not to do too well with any of the movie recording tools I've tried yet. I'll try again because that is a gap in our training system so far that needs plugging. Thanks for the suggestion!

mookiemookie
12-22-07, 10:17 PM
I think a lot of the convoy intercept tutorials from SH3 would still apply, as the map tools haven't changed a lot from there. Of course with the ruler being in yards now, I suppose there would be some extra steps involved, but the basics should remain the same.

I'd check the SH3 forums on this. Of course this all comes with the disclaimer that I've yet to play 1.4 since I'm waiting on my new computer to ship and I don't have a rig that will run SH4 at the moment. :cry:

black1
12-22-07, 10:44 PM
Yes im sure the SH3 tutorial still apply, but, personally for me reading them page by page and trying to understand them is a bit difficult for me and I always learn much faster by watching a video format like werners TDC ones, those i can watch over and over and i have learned so much by them (thanks werner). So i thought it would be great to see a convoy interception tutorial video with the new patch and using most of the tools to get a feel for how to use them best. I think many people would love to see this as well and could learn alot. The manual says nothing at all on how to use them and the beginner is severly limited as to what to do as well as semi-noobs like myself. My time is limited to play so any bit of help is really appreciated. What do you all say, do you agree? Thanks guys and hope to see something like this done from this great community here.

black1
12-23-07, 09:49 AM
Anyone want to do this for the community? pretty please.