PDA

View Full Version : Scratch Patrol?

Brag
12-01-07, 05:45 PM
J.S. Balz writes:

What's with the Allies? Have the fumes of the Arsenal for Democracy speeches gone to their heads?

As I reported on 30 Dec 1941, a RN destroyer scratched our conning tower while attacking. But thanks to my able command ability and cunning fox-like evading tactics, we received no further damge.

on 17 January 1942, approaching a small American convoy, I raised the scope, to see the bow of an American destroyer take up the whole of the scope view. I lowered the periscope just in time as the klotzy ship scratched the conning tower. It never dropped charges, and with my great cunning and marksmanship ,we sank a large cargo and a medium modern tanker. :smug:

Now I ask again, what's with all the scratching? Do they have orders to scratch Balz, the grear spirit of Sandokan? :hmm:

Kptlt. Johan Sebastian Balz, the Magnificent.

U49
12-01-07, 07:21 PM
Maybe Balz should clean up the uboot when he is back in harbor? ;)

All those itchy little bugs .... :o
The Allies are trying their best to do a favour and to be of help to scratch where ever they can. :rotfl:

12-01-07, 08:49 PM
Herr Kaleun,
did you sink it?(hiccup)

Kaleu. Jochen Mohr
12-02-07, 12:01 AM
no, they just KNOW where balz is becouse all the noise his medals are making.. you have to use STEALTH in a convoy

note: cant believe i say this myselve.... during MP game's its always me who gets detected first :lol::lol::lol:
usualy even over 5km submerged :huh:

Brag
12-02-07, 08:10 AM
Herr Kaleun,
did you sink it?(hiccup)

J.S. Balz writes:

The destroyer circled around while the merchants sank. We quietly hummed the hoochie woochie at 150 meters. Now heading for our patrol area south of Freetown.:smug:

Kptlt. Johan Sebastian Balz, the Magnificent :smug:

papa_smurf
12-02-07, 10:02 AM
I think it more like the Allies are giving you a "friendly" warning, as a way to try and keep you from sinking all those merchant ships.