PDA

View Full Version : Instruction Manual with SH3?

Lane
11-25-07, 11:27 PM
Just ReInstalled Vanilla SH3-USA DVD that I got From Chips & Bits. 3-21-2005. And Patched to 1.4b Have been Looking around for a Instruction Manual ? SH3 No Luck.:hmm:
Question was there a Instruction Manual shipped with US DVD SH3 ?
I think I may hold off Installing GWX 1.03 Till the New GWX is ready for
Download.
Thank's for any info on Manual.
Lane:up:

GoldenRivet
11-25-07, 11:58 PM
yes, there was an instruction manual, keyboard chart, and atlantic theater of operations map that came with the game; at least when i purchased it on the week of initial release.

Jonathan
11-26-07, 12:33 AM
Does anyone have a spare PDF of the keyboard chart...I could really use one. I looked at the thread for newbies and the shortcut thread, but I did not find a all-in-one comprehensive list.

GoldenRivet
11-26-07, 12:38 AM
go to your SH3 directory and open the folder entitled "documentation" locate the file called "SH3_QRC_PG2"... open it and if you would like, print it. its not PDF format, but its the next best thing.

Jonathan
11-26-07, 12:44 AM
Wow...thanks so much. That is awesome. The PDF was just a comment...I will do this now, and probably make it up a bit more and post it on here for everyone to use!

Lane
11-26-07, 01:51 PM
Found my SH3 User Manual and North Atlantic Map. :oops:
Wife walked in and found it under my table:oops:
Thank's for info. that there was a Manual. and Map.
Lane:D

Jonathan
11-26-07, 02:30 PM
I hope that you are not in too much trouble with the wide Lane.

Lane
11-26-07, 05:35 PM
No I am ok. but you are in trouble Jonathan calling my wife "wide" :o
Wife said get your glasses on next time :oops:
Just installed vanilla sh3 and patch 1.4b Runing the Naval Academy
five tutorials. Ran a single mission and sunk a Battleship. First mission at top single missions.:D
Would like to add some mods using JSGME. before the New GWX comes out which one's would you add.?
Have not started career yet. I had SH3 Installed before and had SH Commander. and JSGME.
Thank's for any idea's :hmm:
Lane

jazman
11-26-07, 07:23 PM

The manual is a mirage.

Jonathan
11-26-07, 09:09 PM
No I am ok. but you are in trouble Jonathan calling my wife "wide" :o
Wife said get your glasses on next time :oops:
Just installed vanilla sh3 and patch 1.4b Runing the Naval Academy
five tutorials. Ran a single mission and sunk a Battleship. First mission at top single missions.:D
Would like to add some mods using JSGME. before the New GWX comes out which one's would you add.?
Have not started career yet. I had SH3 Installed before and had SH Commander. and JSGME.
Thank's for any idea's :hmm:
Lane

Lane, I have no advice to give you on ANY mods as I have not run any at all, and I just started this game a few weeks ago.

FIREWALL
11-26-07, 09:18 PM
Isn't this a coincecdence or what.

I just reformated my rig and I got a exe. error when I did fresh install of SH-3 with patch.

Go figger.:damn:

Some days you bite the Bear....

Other days He bites YOU. :rotfl:

Jonathan
11-26-07, 10:25 PM
And Lane, I drove ALOT over Thanksgiving holiday...and I always looked for the Wide Lane...it must still be a carry over. I meant no insult to your wife, or you for that matter.

d@rk51d3
11-26-07, 11:08 PM

The manual is a mirage.

:lol:

yeah, full of hopes and dreams that were never fulfilled.