PDA

View Full Version : Entire patrolresult nullified

joho
11-20-07, 12:10 PM
Left from Wilhelmshafen i early 40 on my 5th patrol for my partolarea in the atlantic. Sunk 4 ships on this partol. Went to spain to resupply by a supplyship. Arrive exit patrol and dock by the supplyship. Started my 6th patrol by the supplyship in spain with orders to return to Wilhelmshafen. Did so sinkin an additional 5 ships on the way home. After I dock in germany I see that the patrol records from the 5th patrol shows 0 ships sunk, 0 renown 0 everything????????
WHY!!!!:down:

Kpt. Lehmann
11-20-07, 12:32 PM
The save routines in SH3 are buggy. If you upgrade any equipment on your boat before heading out on your first patrol... or if you apply a new mod while you are still on patrol... the saved elements of your patrol can become screwed up.

joho
11-20-07, 01:53 PM
The save routines in SH3 are buggy. If you upgrade any equipment on your boat before heading out on your first patrol... or if you apply a new mod while you are still on patrol... the saved elements of your patrol can become screwed up.

Well I did not upgrade anything while docked at the supplyship, maybe that is the problemas??