PDA

View Full Version : Lost Uboat front clasp

11-19-07, 01:30 PM
Hello again,
I completed a patrol after giving my Wep the Uboat front clasp, and after the patrol, the badge was gone. I play GWX1.03 loaded via SH3 commander, and I dont think I hit the Auto-fix button in the manage crew section of sh3 cdr.
Has anyone experienced this? This is a first for me since I have 3 Uboat front clasps assinged to my WO, Navigator, and CE.

Brag
11-19-07, 01:56 PM
Lock the doors --shakedown! Who in da GWX stole Avatar's front clasp? :88)

I'm sure someone else will come up with a more intelligent answer.

melnibonian
11-19-07, 01:58 PM
If you press the auto-fix button then SH3Cmdr will assign historically correct medals. The medal you missed was not awarded until late in the war (1944 I think) so...........

11-19-07, 01:59 PM
Hehe!
Bernard must have stolen it to give to his sweet hootchie-wootchie!

edit: I must have accidentially hit that button Auto-fix. But I dont remember, D'OH!
I guess I'll wait til 1944 and give it to ALL of my crew, that way no one's jealous.
thanks for the info.

T.Von Hogan
11-19-07, 02:27 PM
The medal you missed was not awarded until late in the war (1944 I think) so...........

Really? Somebody better tell BDU that then lol.....He awarded me the front clasp and the war badge after i bagged my 1st destroyer Feb 20th 1940.

robj250
11-20-07, 01:42 PM
The medal you missed was not awarded until late in the war (1944 I think) so...........

Really? Somebody better tell BDU that then lol.....He awarded me the front clasp and the war badge after i bagged my 1st destroyer Feb 20th 1940.

In my other careers, I was given the War Badge, but in present one, I have all the medals, but can't get the War Bage or Front Clasp. It's 1943.

Rob