PDA

View Full Version : Second post

Subtype Zero
11-14-07, 08:55 PM
Greetings, Kaleuns!

[cliche mode]Long time lurker, first time poster![/cliche mode]

Actually, my second post. Just replied to the computer freezes completely thread to try and assist someone else. I have seen how helpful (almost) everyone is on this forum and felt funny about posting until I could contribute something substantive. :oops:

Anyways, just wanted to say hello and let everyone know how much I enjoy lurking about the forum and playing SH3. Awesome game, but thank God for time compression!

Oh, and when is that durned GWX 1.4 coming out!!! Grrrrr. :rotfl:

Sincerely,
Subtype_Zero

Chock
11-14-07, 09:10 PM
Welcome to subsim. If everyone worried about posting before saying something vital on this forum, then it would be a very quiet place:rotfl:

:D Chock

TarJak
11-14-07, 09:35 PM
Wilkommen zum Subsim Herr Kaleun!

GWX will be ready when it is ready. Hope that helps.:D

Gute Jagd!

Sledgehammer427
11-14-07, 10:05 PM
a lurker eh?

WELCOME TO THE CLUB AHAHAHAHA

sorry, had to crack a joke. you know how it goes...
maybe

have fun d00d....

...erm Kaleun!

baggygreen
11-15-07, 12:13 AM
Gday mate,

Welcome aboard, now get to work cleaning the bilges!

seriously tho, welcome, if you've lurked you've seen we're a pretty good bunch of fellas (and a few sheilas too) so dont hold back in the posting dept!

bookworm_020
11-15-07, 01:19 AM
Welcome aboard! Feel free to ask a question, share an experience and be part of the forum!

Venatore
11-15-07, 01:49 AM
Hello and welcome to Subsim.

Peto
11-15-07, 02:10 AM
and don't worry about making useless posts :hmm:. I've made about 150 of them :shifty:.

:up:

Subtype Zero
11-15-07, 05:22 PM
Thanks for all the warm greetings! From my lurking, I know this is one of the most (if not the most) friendly boards on the internet. Must be, for an "Admiral" to say hello to a "bilge rat." :D

Oh, and I was only kidding about GWE 1.04! I'm totally enjoying 1.03 right now, currently chasing 2 convoys with only 4 torps left. :o GWE 1.04 will be ready soon enough, I'm sure.

Brag
11-15-07, 05:32 PM
Welcome aboard!
Saying hello is substantive enough, happy hunting :D

U49
11-15-07, 05:36 PM
Herr Kaleun,

and don't feel shy about your successes against those evil merchant vessels... :lol:

Gute Jagd und fette Beute!

Subtype Zero
11-15-07, 06:08 PM
Ach! Herr Brag, alter-ego of the infamous Balz! :yep:
Care to compose a song in honor of all new posters? Something like "The Noobie HoochieWoochie March?"

Brag
11-15-07, 06:23 PM
Ach! Herr Brag, alter-ego of the infamous Balz! :yep:
Care to compose a song in honor of all new posters? Something like "The Noobie HoochieWoochie March?"

Kptlt. J.S. Balz writes:

Ach, noobies recognizing my greatness and remarkable accumen should be rewarded. Thus, here is a musical rendition to inspire Noobies to follow my glorious example: Das Einz Zwei Noobahoochie Follow Balz into Hoochie-Woochie Glory March.

Einz, Zwei ...

Kptlt. Johan Sebastian Balz, the Magnificent :smug:

Sailor Steve
11-15-07, 06:29 PM
WELCOME ABOARD!

And please, don't humor Balz; it's like feeding the bears - fun to do, but ultimately asking for trouble.

Subtype Zero
11-15-07, 06:39 PM
Einz, zwei, drei...I am inspired! Into the breach, again! :arrgh!: