PDA

View Full Version : Return to the Sea (Balz)

Brag
11-09-07, 10:11 PM
J.S. Balz writes:

18 October 1941
Unapreciated of my glorious deeds of the past, I spent a month in Lorient educating my sensitive palate to fine Eau de vie. Then, the call of duty came. Like the Olympian master of the seas that I am, I set sail toward the discordant call of war. The waves pounded my ship and sang with joy, 'Balz is back, Balz is back.' :smug:

The Gulf of Cadiz has changed. RAF here, RAF there. Paniked Tommies hunting the master. In choppy seas, decks awash, I watch the fools and sink a Liberty right under their snouts. The grand master of the Kriegsmarine is back at work. "Einz zwei, hoochie woochie. Sink me in Balzimore," my adoring crew sings in extasy. :smug:

Liberty, a lousy 7,000 ton mongrel, armed like a destroyer, designed to frustrate Balz's 200K goal for this patrol, augurs evil to our future.

Balz is back to sea and the citizens of the Reich can sleep well in the knowledge that my great skill will destroy the enemy. I'm writing a new song: Noch mal ein Liberty, you Hoochie Woochie. :smug:

Kptlt. Johan Sebastian Balz the Magnificent
Olympian ruler of the sea.

U49
11-10-07, 02:15 AM
they are singing again......
What would happen if Balz ever meets Richard Wagner :lost:

KeptinCranky
11-10-07, 12:01 PM
Symphonic 9 hour mayhem :huh:

Mein Gott :o

Don't say such things he might be listening...

Brag
11-11-07, 08:30 AM
J.S. Balz writes:

U-502 is patrolling just outside Gibraltar where my superior skill can be effectively used. And have devilish plot to force Brits to abandon the Rock.

BDU please provide a shipload of bananas in Cadiz. I will dump said banans just outside Gibraltar. Then, the barbary apes will jump into the sea like lemmings and drown. As legend predicts, the Brits will abandon the Rock and our U-boats will be able to transit on the surface. :smug:

As you, can see, dear Admiral, Balz's great intellect never stops working. I will also write abother song: Arrividerchi Apes, Hoochie Woochie. :smug:

Kptlt. Johan Sebastian Balz the Magnificent. :smug:

Bismarck
11-11-07, 01:27 PM
U-521
To:
Kptlt J.S Balz
U-502

MSG: Please get back to the Atlantic. 200,000 tanks have made it over to England and 1,000,000 soldiers have also. So get back you lazy son of a pig.

Oh and Doreen told me to wear your 'U-Boat Dingles' for your special operations.
Yours

Francais Heinz

Radio Operator

Fenris_Wolf
11-11-07, 09:17 PM
Brag I think it's time you translate and shed light upon your mysterious term "hoochie woochie" :hmm:

I guess it's what the crew lovingly calls their kaleun (you)? :ping:

Einz zwei hoochie woochie
Einz zwei boom-boom! :lol:

and not to forget the "Ja'tendre mon hoochie woochie" song :lol:

Brag
11-12-07, 09:58 PM
Hoochie Woochie mon amour. And la Vie en Hoochie Woochie, Mademoiselle de Hoochie Wochie, are songs Balz is working on. And yes, I've got a Gal in Kalamahoochie Woochie, and the Chatahoochy Choo-choo for the American public.

Hanomag
11-13-07, 02:07 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Gott en Himmel....