PDA

View Full Version : Half Life 2: Orange Box

Biggles
10-09-07, 10:16 AM
Well then lads. Time is running up. Very soon the game is released (the yanks can buy it tomorrow! I have to wait until the 18th....:shifty: )

Anyway, this is a package that I'm REALLY looking forward to. I mean, you get this:

Half Life 2
Half Life 2:Episode 1
Half Life 2:Episode 2
Team Fortress 2
Portal

And guess which game is gonna be the most awsome?
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26152.html
I rest me case.....

Skorn
10-15-07, 01:31 PM
Episode 2 is short, just like E1, but still very entertaining. I'd been playing TF2 since the beta and it's a very fast-paced and team-oriented shooter. I know that most games claim to be team-oriented, but this game really shines when you get a handful of people working together. Portals...wow...just wow. Such an awesome game that makes you think to solve puzzles, it's just amazing. Such a great concept...I highly recommend this bundle. :)

Hellcat
10-16-07, 05:05 PM
Portal was a blast to play, a bit short but user created maps could give this one great potential.

I'm playing quite a bit of Team Fortress 2; the play as a team aspect really is true here. You wont survive without a little help from your friends.

Episode one was good but short
Episode two was great but short

Half Life 2 was great but I had purchased it two years ago, was nice that they allow you to pass on the licenses from the games you already own to someone else.:p

Safe-Keeper
10-18-07, 03:45 PM
May I (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/2541-Zero-Punctuation-The-Orange-Box)?

:p

Biggles
10-21-07, 03:37 PM
Oh my! Oh my,Oh my Oh my Oh my Oh my Oh my Oh my Oh my Oh my Oh my Oh myOh my!

This is one helluva box!

Episode 2 was very good,much better than episode 1.
Portal is funny, but I'm actually stuck right now, not all to proud about that....
Team Fortress 2 is by far the funniest shooter I've ever played. Just the feeling of playing a heavy, mow down a bunch of enemies so that you're character starts howling "Yeeeeeh! Hoooraaaaaaah! Bwahahahahahahah! Cry some more!" is priceless. Just priceless, TF2 FTW!