PDA

View Full Version : Destroy My PC

phatmatt
08-30-07, 01:00 PM
I have decided to destroy my old computer and buy myself a new one since I always have problems with this one and I'm seeking revenge on it. But I have two problems, one being I have no clue how I will destroy it and two, I Don't have the money to buy myself a new one. So I'm asking you to please help me!

My goal is of $2500, in reward I will give out prizes to some lucky people who donate at least $1 via paypal,

I'm thinking about games, prize money, Headset with mic, and a video card. And I will also video tape the destruction of the computer and post it on the internet for your amusement!

here is the link to the site;
http://www.communautedejoueurs.com/destroymypc/

There is also a limited number of space for sponsors who wish to help me and promote themselves at the same time!

wish me luck! :ping:

ReallyDedPoet
08-30-07, 01:03 PM
You could build a half-decent rig for half that amount :yep:

RDP

phatmatt
08-30-07, 01:05 PM
You could build a half-decent rig for half that amount :yep:

RDP

yes but I also have to pay for the prizes and shipping them, also why go for half a decent computer when i can get something better ;)

Zayphod
08-30-07, 01:05 PM
I have decided to destroy my old computer and buy myself a new one since I always have problems with this one and I'm seeking revenge on it. But I have two problems, one being I have no clue how I will destroy it and two, I Don't have the money to buy myself a new one. So I'm asking you to please help me!

My goal is of $3000.00CDN, in reward I will give out prizes to some lucky people who donate at least $1CDN via paypal,

I'm thinking about games, prize money, Headset with mic, and a video card. And I will also video tape the destruction of the computer and post it on the internet for your amusement!

here is the link to the site;
http://www.communautedejoueurs.com/destroymypc/

There is also a limited number of space for sponsors who wish to help me and promote themselves at the same time!

wish me luck! :ping:

I think a few pounds of fertalizer in dust form, a little gasoline, long fuse packed tightly into the case might do the trick.

If you know someone with a plane that offers skydiving, you could also find a nice deserted spot, attach a video camera to the PC and tape the 10,000 foot fall to the ground. I'd include something to try and stablize the case so it doesn't tumble all over the place on the way down.

phatmatt
08-30-07, 01:08 PM
That's actually a really nice idea you got there! But I think it would cost way too much for it to happen? I need to see that. you should post in the forum, since when I will be ready to destroy it the people will decide which Idea they like best ;)

Swede
08-30-07, 01:20 PM
Or... you could work and save money, keep your old screen keyboard ram speakers etc.:hmm:

fatty
08-30-07, 01:26 PM
Or you could sell me your old PC :p

antikristuseke
08-30-07, 04:06 PM
Part it and sell it, should make you quite a bit of cash to spend on a new rig. Allso you might want to troubleshoot to make sure where the issue is and fix it, just a thought. Past experience has shown that most people who say things like the OP are computer illiterate, but im qilling to give anyone the benefit of a doubt.

fatty
08-30-07, 04:10 PM
Part it and sell it, should make you quite a bit of cash to spend on a new rig. Allso you might want to troubleshoot to make sure where the issue is and fix it, just a thought. Past experience has shown that most people who say things like the OP are computer illiterate, but im qilling to give anyone the benefit of a doubt.

For real, there are a lot of parts there that would break my poor college student hear to see destroyed when I could pay some cash money for them.

antikristuseke
08-30-07, 04:14 PM
Indeed, all parts in that rig are decent, exept for the processor which is a netburst architecture piece of ****. I love second hand hardware myself, cheap and if its from an overclocker you know what you can expect. The only part of my rig bought brand new was the cpu and i got a golden one :)

Lafferty
08-30-07, 04:24 PM
I blew up a comp once just make sure you don't put to much gasoline on it my friend and I had to run cuz he put 5 gallons on it and i did not know that when i lit it.

kiwi_2005
08-31-07, 12:23 PM
Destroy it?

Dont destroy it give it away to someone or offer it to charity they will pass it on to someone that cannot afford one.

Me i pull old PC's apart and keep the parts which then just turns into more junk, but good junk, kinda like a vintage car collector :D

phatmatt
08-31-07, 01:46 PM
Donations are starting to come in!

Don't forget to write in the forums with your suggestions and a chance to win prizes just by donating a dollar :up: