PDA

View Full Version : Need A Fix ?

FIREWALL
08-24-07, 10:31 AM
Why is it when I login to SUBSIM and read our fellow members patrol reports I feel a knawing in my gut and start to shake and shiver.

The only cure I've found is to logoff and immediatly go to GWX single missions and pick out one of the GREAT patrols and get my FIX. :D

It's like a triple jolt of caffien and adrenilane mixed together.

The closest I've ever come to this is rideing my Harley late at nite fast when the roads are clear and get my heart pumping.

Now that I'm older and hope wiser this is alot safer. MAYBE ? :p

Thx to all for great patrol reports. :up:

Jimbuna
08-24-07, 12:54 PM
I take the pc into the shower with me....turn it on (the shower I mean) and start playing :lol:

Kaleu. Jochen Mohr
08-24-07, 01:41 PM
I take the pc into the shower with me....turn it on (the shower I mean) and start playing :lol:

ZAP ? :hmm:....... :rotfl:

papa_smurf
08-24-07, 01:47 PM
:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

STEED
08-24-07, 01:54 PM
Need A Fix ?

Ok :shifty:

Meet me under the big clock next door to the smelly public toilet in the street that Harry the streaker runs down every four hours, don't forget to pop it to the newsagent's and pick up the follow magazines, Naughty nudes of the 90's and How to be a ar*e in public and get away with it. Right where was I are yes, and what ever you do don't fart in front of Norman the pink elephant. ;)

IrischKapitan
08-24-07, 03:02 PM
where is it now, Im a little confused...:lol:

mowgli99
08-24-07, 03:13 PM
dude i'm the same way. I read posts here and must log out and i end up playing the rest of the day.