PDA

View Full Version : SH4 crash in menu

Idaeus
08-23-07, 06:39 AM
Please help me? I started SH4, came to the menu and after like 5 seconds the menu froze and then the game crashed and a window came up asking if i wanted to send a error report. I was currently playing the 1.2 patch. I installed 1.3 and the same thing happened. I uninstalled the whole game and all the saves and then reinstalled SH4 and then reinstalled patch 1.3. The same thing still happens. When the game has crashed i try to restart it but then a error sign pops up saying: Can not initialize 3d engine. And now when i tried doing it last time it also rearranged all my desktop shortcuts. Can someone PLEASE help me? I think its something wrong with my graphics card (7900GTX) cus i've had graphics problems with other games... I would really appreciate some help from one of you experts out there. ;)

btw cool smiley: :ping:

TDK1044
08-23-07, 08:16 AM
What screen resolution are you using? Set the game to 1024 X 768 and see if the issue resolves.

Idaeus
08-28-07, 03:15 PM
thanks mate. sorry for the delayed response... Turns out its my graphics card thats thrown in the towel. :(