PDA

View Full Version : 2 months of hell for the Royal Navy

WilhelmSchulz.
08-14-07, 08:26 AM
2 months of where plenty of RN commanders must of been sacked or cought hell.

From November 22nd to the 25th the British lost 2 cruisers. 1 at sea on in Loch Ewe. And in December in a time peroid of 48 hours the Royal Navy lost 3 major Captial Ships. 2 in Scapa(the KGV and a Fiji) and 1 in Loch Ewe (a Fiji).

Just imagine the 1st Lord of the Admralty when CiC North(or whoever was in charge up there) informed him.

1st Lord: "I thought you increased the defences at the Fleet bases after the sinking of the Royal Oak in 39 and agian after the Mauritius was sunk last month?"

CiC North: "We did sir!"

1st Lord: "Well then explane to me Charales, how you lost 3 Captial ships at 2 Fleet Bases IN 48 HOURS!"

CiC North: "W-W-well Sir we..."

1st Lord: "IF THIS CONTINUES WE WILL HAVE U-BOATS SAILING UP THE BLOODY THAMES!"

CiC North: "Well Sir we HAVE found out how the U-Boat penatrated the bases."

1st Lord: "Well?"

CiC North: The U-Boat used the Eastern approches to Scapa, the same a Gunther Prien. And then the U-Boat just blasted throught the defences at Loch Ewe."

1st Lord: "What do you mean, And then the U-Boat blasted its way throught our defences? You mean to say this was done by 1 U-Boat?"

CiC North: "Yes Sir. It has been made into a huge Propoganda event in Germany. Aperently its the same commander who sank the Mauritius last month."

1st Lord: "And who is this man?"

CiC North: "KaptianLeutnant Wilhelm Schulz."

1st Lord: "I respect this man for his actions. But in the mean time if anymore Captial Ships are lost in port due to submarines the Prime Minister will take personal action in this matter. And I assure you Charels there could be several job changes in the Navy!"

CiC North: "YES SIR!" *Salutes and leaves*

:roll:

S Rafty
08-14-07, 07:32 PM
Guy would be sacked lol, and sent to a DD.

WilhelmSchulz.
08-14-07, 08:01 PM
Where I can sink the ship out from under him. :arrgh!:

bookworm_020
08-14-07, 09:05 PM

As long as it isn't a group of Black Swan's:up:

WilhelmSchulz.
08-15-07, 08:12 AM

As long as it isn't a group of Black Swan's:up:

*Shivers shoot down spine*