PDA

View Full Version : Decision of the Court

Capt. Shark Bait
08-07-07, 05:26 PM
those Captains who replied to the court martial thread may vote only. it would be appreciated if all others refrained from doing so. the Court thanks you

edit: i won't be able to review the results as i'll be at work thins time tomorrow, tho i'll be here the following morning. it would be appreciated if the members didn't state what their vote was, so if Sailor Steve could edit his, the Court thanks you

Sailor Steve
08-07-07, 05:33 PM
You obviously made it back to port in one piece. Evidence indicates at least some culpability on the part of the captain - one member suggested you might have ordered them to battle stations and left them there. Even if they did it, a patrol without ice cream should improve their attention, if not their morale.

Capt. Shark Bait
08-07-07, 05:37 PM
nope, still on patrol. this isn't a case of being left at GQ for too long. as stated previously, we were engaging a convoy where upon i found the watch in question asleep. upon breaking off, i released the crew from GQ

AVGWarhawk
08-07-07, 06:01 PM
Not guilty! They were all very drunk at the time and do not recall their actions or inactions. However....there are some good pictures of the event;) . Apparently all had a good time. Anyway, if all else fails, just drop them off on a deserted island.

Please address my closing arguments before casting your vote!!!!

John Channing
08-07-07, 06:46 PM
YOUR HONOUR... DEFENSE COUNSEL HAS ALREADY RESTED!

And besides, even he is casting aspersions on his clients....calling them "fruity" and he still won't share the "Medicinal Alcohol".

I, on the other hand, would love to meet the jury in the bar immedately to help get them in the proper frame of mind for what is sure to be a long and arduous process.

And remember... if the Captain's strict, you must convict!

JCC

AVGWarhawk
08-07-07, 07:04 PM
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=120004

My final defense in the OP!!!!! I say no more except...I'll drink to that who is buying?;)

Reaves
08-08-07, 12:44 AM
The union is not happy the charges have not been dropped. :nope:

Capt. Shark Bait
08-08-07, 03:35 AM
no charges have been dropped

SteamWake
08-08-07, 01:46 PM
I think this calls for ANOTHER senate investigation and a pointless non binding resolution.

C DuDe
08-08-07, 04:16 PM
This going all the way to the supreme court isn't it?