PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else play this game under ....

TigerShark808
07-04-07, 07:24 PM
the spell of the magic dragon ;)

I do.

I dont only eat up my spare time but also eat up alot of peanut butter on toast. OH YEAH ;)

Nothing better then SH3 a bag of " happy " and a loaf of bread with a jar of peanut butter. :yep:

panzermeyer
07-04-07, 08:05 PM
lol

not this game, but I have played WoW while under the spell of the magic dragon. Very interesting experience..

Schöneboom
07-04-07, 08:46 PM
"Uh-oh, dude, we are so busted!"

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h22/bigboywooly/ScreenHunter_218-1.jpg

"Quick, blow the stash out the stern tube!!!" :rotfl:

(Photo credit: Bigboywooly)

johnno74
07-05-07, 10:32 PM
:rotfl:
"Duuuuude.... where's my torpedo....

Oh yeah. We smoked it. That was a wicked. Who wants to skin up again?"

Sailor Steve
07-06-07, 12:13 PM
Nope, haven't had that particular vice since, oh, probably before you were born. Well, certainly before there were video games.:sunny:

TigerShark808
07-07-07, 05:11 AM
I'm sorry not I'm here to glorify the use of the happy plant. I'm even sorry I even started this thread. I think It was because i was HIGH at the time. Not sure.

But anyways in defense of the silver cloud. It does have its advantages.I once got so high I figured out the meaning of the Universe. I swear did. I put that on everyone I love. I knew exactly mans place in the Universe. Problem is I was too high to write it all down . :hmm: I'm still mad about that. :doh:

TigerShark808
07-07-07, 05:17 AM
"Uh-oh, dude, we are so busted!"

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h22/bigboywooly/ScreenHunter_218-1.jpg

"Quick, blow the stash out the stern tube!!!" :rotfl:

(Photo credit: Bigboywooly)

ROFLMAO

I vote this as picture on the month. Or is that another web site ? :hmm:

Schöneboom
07-07-07, 12:23 PM
Danke, TigerShark808!

http://media.outnow.ch/Movies/Images/1981/Boot/dvd-film.ws/16.jpg

"Oh, mannn, I could eat everything on this fu*kin' table!"

P_Funk
07-07-07, 12:53 PM
I gotta tell you Mary Jane is a good friend of mine. Honestly she's the only way you can make Counter Strike fun. I was just sitting there getting shot every 3 seconds and laughing my ass off.

I might add I'm from BC so I'm in good with Puff.:yep:

KeptinCranky
07-07-07, 07:02 PM
Not SH3, I'd fall asleep in my chair while waiting for something to happen, then suddenly it'd be "SCHIFF GESICHTET" and I'd fall off my chair from shock :nope:

but I did regularly smoke a few and then play IL-2 online, take the crummiest, slowest plane and see how long I could keep it in one piece or how many trees I could dodge or even once decided to shake off people on my 6 by flying under bridges, which gets you lots of comments if you try it in a B25 :D

what I don't recommend is playing any Civilization game if you're a smoker like me, I once got up from playing 8 hours straight because I felt all weird, turns out I hadn't had a smoke all that time:huh: hadn't taken the time to roll one and with both hands on the keyboard all the time it just slips your mind....:|\\

TigerShark808
07-08-07, 06:53 PM
I gotta tell you Mary Jane is a good friend of mine. Honestly she's the only way you can make Counter Strike fun. I was just sitting there getting shot every 3 seconds and laughing my ass off.:yep:

I hear yaa. Played Counter Strike before ( brothers house) ..but my flavor was SOCOM 2 ( SUJO MAP ) . It was a great map for being under the influence of MARY. Dark (night time) Brazilian ghetto type streets and if you played with the right group ( everyone communicated with each other ) it was a blast. The map would move so slow it would allow Mary to work on your mind ( make you second guess ). It was a good room. Same group played almost every night ( between 15-20 peeps...) and it allowed everyone to know each others strengths and weakness. It wasn't a popular map ( the regulars were happy about that) because most people want to run and shoot ( respawn) . . BORING!

Never played SOCOM 3... I hear Zipper screwed the pouch with 3 anyways. Oh well :/
That was fun times. Play-station died now I'm strictly a PC man.

_Seth_
07-08-07, 07:50 PM
Guys..... What you do in your own houses isnt mine or Subsim's business..(Thank god for that! :lol:) But please, many people read these posts, and this thread isnt the best one to find in a submarine simulation site.. So please, try to avoid such posting in the future, mateys... :yep::up: