PDA

View Full Version : GWX - Can you refuel at a neutral port ?

Achtung Englander
07-03-07, 04:18 AM
I know there are milk cows but can you dock at a neutral port and resupply (especially fuel ?)

Thniper
07-03-07, 09:08 AM
I know there are milk cows but can you dock at a neutral port and resupply (especially fuel ?)

I don't think so.:nope:

You can only resupply at milk cows or a friendly port.

Happy hunting!:arrgh!:

iborg
07-03-07, 03:56 PM
Beter beware in "friendly" harbors. I drove my VIIB to Cagliari (south of Sardinia, Mediterranean sea) for a little R&R. Problem was, as I reentered the sub, it was in the middle of land, not in water. One dead sub. Quite annoying. I guess I won't
try again docking at harbors without a harbor.

melnibonian
07-04-07, 12:24 PM
No you can dock and refuel only in allied ports and in neutral ports that have supply ships (i.e. Cadiz and Vigo in Spain)

Enjay
03-11-11, 12:58 PM
What and where are milk cows?

Gargamel
03-11-11, 01:36 PM
ummmm.. nice necro....

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/search.php?searchid=1091746

they are tanker subs sent out to refuel the operational subs.

Jimbuna
03-11-11, 04:31 PM
In fairness the member is relatively new....check your F1 page/link.

ryanglavin
03-15-11, 06:19 PM
Kind of dissapointing if you ask me, but realistic. There are enough allied ships laying around to console that problem, at least.

Gargamel
03-15-11, 06:26 PM
There are enough allied ships laying around to console that problem, at least.

Explain?

ryanglavin
03-15-11, 09:08 PM
Explain?

The resupply ships holed up in spanish ports. It alleviates the fact that you can't refuel from the port itself.

Gargamel
03-15-11, 09:20 PM
The resupply ships holed up in spanish ports. It alleviates the fact that you can't refuel from the port itself.

:up:

Gotcha. Thought you meant there were German ships-o-plenty in the Atlantic willign to refuel subs. Which was truly not the case. Most of the German merchant fleet at sea at the start of the war willingly interred themselves in neutral countries just to survive.

ryanglavin
03-16-11, 07:23 PM
:up:

Gotcha. Thought you meant there were German ships-o-plenty in the Atlantic willign to refuel subs. Which was truly not the case. Most of the German merchant fleet at sea at the start of the war willingly interred themselves in neutral countries just to survive.

Hahaha of course that was not the case. But it'd be great if it was :D