PDA

View Full Version : Formatting text

Bando
07-02-07, 05:23 PM
Maybe it's been asked before, I searched but couldn't find it. My problem is this: Right now I have a blue screen to typ on. I can not format my text, I can not add smilies. This afternoon I was typing on a white screen where I could format text and add smilies. Why is this?Reg. Bando

John Channing
07-04-07, 07:32 AM
You have probably changed your display properties for these forums.

If you scroll down to the very bottom left of the screen you will see two drop-down boxes. The one the right is to select your language & the one on the left selects what background you will get when you log in. Try experimenting with different ones until you find the one you like.

I prefer haylazblue, which gives me a white background with balck text. The problem is that some members use a different choice with a dark background so they can't read my posts (or, at least... that's what they claim :lol: ).

JCC

Mush Martin
07-04-07, 07:37 AM
I just did a logout and logback in when this happened to me, it worked.
M

Bando
07-04-07, 01:40 PM
Thanks for replying.

@ John, I did that , to no avail.
@ Mush. Sounds like a good idea, will try that next time it happens.

Thanks, both of you.

Reg

Bando

Bando
07-05-07, 07:52 AM
Log out - log in did not help. I just had a normal post reply screen, the next topic it was like this, and still is. I cannot add anything, cannot use the format tools or the spellchecker, adding things is not possible and so on. Tried restarting PC, log on again, nothing works. It happens at random. I saw a message of Steed having the same problem. It may be worth a closer look by a moderator, as it is frustrating. Regards, Bando

Mush Martin
07-05-07, 08:11 AM
Weird, I have had the experience but it didnt re occur
Im out of suggestions save a repeat of the first one
with a reboot. sorry dude.
M:hmm:

Bando
07-06-07, 01:49 AM
Thanks anyway

Bando

Mush Martin
07-29-07, 12:54 PM