PDA

View Full Version : Posts ?

CaptJC
07-01-07, 10:04 AM
Jimbuna......have you really posted 6521 times since Feb 2006?
That's an average of about 88 each week....When do you sleep?:o

danlisa
07-01-07, 10:20 AM
Jimbuna......have you really posted 6521 times since Feb 2006?
That's an average of about 88 each week....When do you sleep?:o

:lol: He does spam alot.:rotfl:

bigboywooly
07-01-07, 10:39 AM
Take out the copy and pastes and would be on 1000

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Jimbuna
07-01-07, 11:11 AM
6,523 to be precise :D
'88 posts per week'....I must be slacking, considering I have access from my local nick and a Blackbery strapped to my torso :nope:

Mind you.....a lot of fellow kaleuns have felt the benefit, namely:

Over 1,200 hits for GWX 1.03 on my filefront account and countless others from my other accounts (mediafire, megaupload etc) Oh, and mustn't forget a torrent ratio of over x70 on first release.

In my spare time I try to help people on this forum with problems related to GWX (the big hint there is probably in my sig) ;)

Any time left over is currently being spent moderating the forums in 'The Wolves Den' (the private base of the GWX team).....hosting a private server 24/7 (again for the GWX Team) and testing the next GWX release (v1.04).

"When do you sleep?".....Good question :hmm: Probably after the next/final release of GWX (and there are others on here who sleep a lot less) :yep:
But before that luxury becomes a reality I'm happy to be able to continue to contribute to so many great folk on such an excellent forum.

Gotta go before the Kpt. realises I'm awol :up:

Oh!!....and BTW, your post certainly brought a smile to a few of the weary and tired looking faces over at The Den (I see a few have already managed to take their feet of the pedal to respond) :rotfl:

Thniper
07-01-07, 12:17 PM
Any time left over is currently being spent moderating the forums in 'The Wolves Den' ...

Didn't know that you actually moderate THIS site:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Creek/5773/

:rotfl:

STEED
07-01-07, 12:44 PM
'88 posts per week'....I must be slacking, considering I have access from my local nick and a Blackbery strapped to my torso :nope:

And three posts a week having a pop at me. :p :rotfl:

Jimbuna
07-01-07, 02:07 PM
Any time left over is currently being spent moderating the forums in 'The Wolves Den' ...

Didn't know that you actually moderate THIS site:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Creek/5773/

That's a cool site my friend :rock: Some of the photos over on 'the other Den' are pretty similar :yep:

@STEED

And three posts a week having a pop at me.

Just keep an eye on that tower fix ;)

STEED
07-01-07, 05:31 PM
@STEED

I know I................................................. .Sorry no more as the big cheese may say something. ;)

PS: No pop at me. :-? Are wait a minute you had your three for this week. :lol:
Next week is hours away now. :rotfl:

Jimbuna
07-02-07, 02:03 AM
@STEED

I know I................................................. .Sorry no more as the big cheese may say something. ;)

PS: No pop at me. :-? Are wait a minute you had your three for this week. :lol:
Next week is hours away now. :rotfl:

Fair enough :rotfl:

JScones
07-02-07, 06:14 AM

Over 1,200 hits for GWX 1.03 on my filefront account and countless others from my other accounts (mediafire, megaupload etc)...
Hmmm. I don't spam this place anywhere *near* as much as you and my FF shows 3,665 d/l of GWX 1.03. :p

And I don't even link it in my sig.

Kpt. Lehmann
07-02-07, 10:48 AM
Well Jimbuna, I have to say... Between you and at least a couple of our other friends, the amount of user support you issue without asking a thing in return, is priceless.

The help you guys give new users frees up much time for the GWX devs to do their thing. You guys are simply awesome.:up: :up: :up:

Now, what I'd like to know... is how Thniper knew you were a moderator back at the Den??? :nope:

If we find a leak... well... History speaks for itself.

Thniper
07-02-07, 11:28 AM
Now, what I'd like to know... is how Thniper knew you were a moderator back at the Den??? :nope:

If we find a leak... well... History speaks for itself.

Sometimes you really can rely on BdU intel!;)

You know how BdU obtains certain information:
They intoxicate innocent kaleuns with all sorts of liquors ...
... some of them get a loose tongue ...
... others become renegades ...

You know the end of this story.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

MENTAT
07-02-07, 12:59 PM
Oh come on!

I do tomorrows work (at home) calculating tons of job stuff, while trying to keep up with you guys on subsim, and you Jimbuna, how the hell you manage to keep up with so much site/op stuff!??

Jimbuna
07-02-07, 02:44 PM
Oh come on!

I do tomorrows work (at home) calculating tons of job stuff, while trying to keep up with you guys on subsim, and you Jimbuna, how the hell you manage to keep up with so much site/op stuff!??

It's pretty hard when your office is a crowded conning tower in mid Atlantic during a storm I can tell you :yep:

The Munster
07-02-07, 02:56 PM

Over 1,200 hits for GWX 1.03 on my filefront account and countless others from my other accounts (mediafire, megaupload etc) Oh, and mustn't forget a torrent ratio of over x70 on first release.

In my spare time I try to help people on this forum with problems related to GWX (the big hint there is probably in my sig) ;)

Any time left over is currently being spent moderating the forums in 'The Wolves Den' (the private base of the GWX team).....hosting a private server 24/7 (again for the GWX Team) and testing the next GWX release (v1.04).

"When do you sleep?".....Good question :hmm: Probably after the next/final release of GWX (and there are others on here who sleep a lot less) :yep:
But before that luxury becomes a reality I'm happy to be able to continue to contribute to so many great folk on such an excellent forum.

Gotta go before the Kpt. realises I'm awol :up:

Oh!!....and BTW, your post certainly brought a smile to a few of the weary and tired looking faces over at The Den (I see a few have already managed to take their feet of the pedal to respond) :rotfl:

Great Speech Jimbuna :up: [plus smiley clapping hands here] sure there'll be one of those smileys 'out there'..

Jimbuna
07-02-07, 03:01 PM
Danke Kaleun....one does one's best ;)

_Seth_
07-03-07, 02:42 AM
Jim is a really helpful guy here at Subsim (like many others!) :up::up::yep: Such people keep the true Subsim spirit alive! Kudos! :rock:

Jimbuna
07-03-07, 11:23 AM
Jim is a really helpful guy here at Subsim (like many others!) :up::up::yep: Such people keep the true Subsim spirit alive! Kudos! :rock:

Careful matey....there are people around here who know we've sailed together on MP :yep: Let's be careful they don't get to thinking we do something entirely different together as well :hmm:

_Seth_
07-03-07, 12:39 PM
Careful matey....there are people around here who know we've sailed together on MP :yep: Let's be careful they don't get to thinking we do something entirely different together as well :hmm:

:oops::oops:...Ohhh jim....*blush* :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

STEED
07-03-07, 12:55 PM
Are you too planning to get married?

Are all this gush makes me what to http://www.langkawi.dk/smileys/b185.gif

_Seth_
07-03-07, 01:00 PM

Are all this gush makes me what to http://www.langkawi.dk/smileys/b185.gif:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:(I don't think so, mate.... *Me like female humans, ugh!:up:*

STEED
07-03-07, 01:04 PM
That was a close shave. :rotfl:

Kpt. Lehmann
07-03-07, 01:18 PM
If you guys all start hugging... I'm going to walk away swiftly.:huh:

_Seth_
07-03-07, 01:24 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b375/ahutchison19/BEARHUG.gif:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

STEED
07-03-07, 01:30 PM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h254/RS42/fj12ba.png
FECK OFF

DRINK, DRINK.

Thniper
07-03-07, 01:52 PM
:oops::oops:...Ohhh jim....*blush* :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hmmm?:hmm:
Reminds me somehow of that famous 'Lumberjack Song' from Monty Python:

Oh, I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay,
I sleep all night and I work all day.

CHORUS:

He's a lumberjack, and he's okay,
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch,
I go to the lavat'ry.
On Wednesdays I go shopping
And have buttered scones for tea.

Mounties:

He cuts down trees, he eats his lunch,
He goes to the lavat'ry.
On Wednesdays 'e goes shopping
And has buttered scones for tea.

CHORUS:

I cut down trees, I skip and jump,
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing,
And hang around in bars.

Mounties:

He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps,
He likes to press wild flowers.
He puts on women's clothing
And hangs around....
In bars???????

CHORUS:

I chop down trees, I wear high heels,
Suspendies and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie
Just like my dear papa.

Mounties:

He cuts down trees, he wears high heels
Suspendies…?? and a .... a Bra????
(spoken, raggedly)
What's this? Wants to be a girlie? Oh, My! And I thought you were so rugged! Poofter!

Dear Sir, I wish to complain on the stronglyest possible terms about the previous entry in this file about the lumberjack who wears womens' clothes. Some of my best friends are lumberjacks, and only a FEW of them are transvestites. Yours faithfully, Brigadier Sir Charles Arthur Strong

Jimbuna
07-03-07, 02:04 PM

Are all this gush makes me what to http://www.langkawi.dk/smileys/b185.gif:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:(I don't think so, mate.... *Me like female humans, ugh!:up:*

Ditto ;)