PDA

View Full Version : returning crewmen?

joegrundman
06-27-07, 07:32 PM
We all know that you can buy new crewmen for a reknown charge, but has anyone tried selling experienced crewmen to see if you get a reknown bonus?

TarJak
06-27-07, 08:33 PM
You get nothing for dismissing them. I don't recall whether they become available at the price you dismissed them at in the barracks.

Brag
06-27-07, 09:29 PM
Slave trader U-Boat? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

joegrundman
06-27-07, 10:22 PM
That's pretty funy :D

But i was thinking along different lines...unsurprisingly. I was thinking that over time, your very able and experienced officers would eventually be promoted to captain their own boat, experienced warrant officers and hiqh ranking seamen might be promoted to officers, or else just taken from you to season a new crew elsewhere.

If you were the kind of kaleun that regularly produced a lot of these very capable officers, that would add further to your reknown, which would make up for the loss of some of your officers from time to time.

Thought maybe that could be factored in as part of a way to play code, like after each patrol after your fifth you cash in 2 - 4 of your men and replace them with a lower ranking man.

Well, looks like it's irrelevant now.