PDA

View Full Version : Crew List

robj250
06-21-07, 06:24 PM
When I ask SH3 Commander to print out the crew list, it prints out in English Ranks. How can I get it to print the list using German Ranks?

Rob

Kingcobra24
06-21-07, 06:53 PM
You don't state which version of SH3 Commander you have, but on 2.7, you click on SH3 Options at the bottom of the menu screen.
Then click on TEXT SETTINGS on the left hand side,
finally on the right hand side where it says:
Rank Translations: select German
and you can then select: Medal and Badge labels in: German
:lurk:

robj250
06-21-07, 07:27 PM
You don't state which version of SH3 Commander you have, but on 2.7, you click on SH3 Options at the bottom of the menu screen.
Then click on TEXT SETTINGS on the left hand side,
finally on the right hand side where it says:
Rank Translations: select German
and you can then select: Medal and Badge labels in: German
:lurk:

It is already set on German Ranks, but still gives me the list in English

Rob

robj250
06-21-07, 08:59 PM
I started the game up again and checked the crew and their ranks were in German, so I exited the game and went to Commander and asked it to manage crew and give me a crew list, now no one is on the list except me, rank in German.

Rob

robj250
06-21-07, 09:04 PM
Also, I keep getting radio messages that tell me that my bse was changed to Brest.

Also, the news are different dates when I start the game and they should be June '40

Why.

Rob

FIREWALL
06-21-07, 09:11 PM
When I ask SH3 Commander to print out the crew list, it prints out in English Ranks. How can I get it to print the list using German Ranks?

Rob

Hi robj250 :) Iwish I had a clue how to help you out. But I just posted because I wanted to see how your doing. I'm 57yo and have copd and enphpsema "bad spelling:p " and hadn't seen you post lately.

Hope all is well with you and... I have been on the no smokin patch and doing well.

I know someone with more smarts will help out.

Good Hunting :up:

Dutchie-one
06-23-07, 06:13 PM
Hello Guy`s nice to see that there are some guy`s who belong to the oldies :rock:
I am 61 years old so it seems the be great that older people play SH3 GWX ?

greetings Dutchie-one