PDA

View Full Version : Small Problems?

nikbear
06-21-07, 04:07 PM
Just some small problems that I hope some others might be able to help me with,using GWX and SH3Cmdr and some other mods.I've noticed that when I dock at supply ships like Bessal in vigo that instead of being one day which I thought was the SH3Cmdr stock setting its still a month?or am I wrong on that one:88) also all my torps have gone silver,no more black and gold T2's,has this happened to anyone else?

KeptinCranky
06-21-07, 05:32 PM
the torpedoes is not fixable(I think), just make do with what you're given, or what I do is after firing the first one switch them around by unloading another tube, you'd have to turn the automatic reload off for that. and your torpedo crew will probably mutiny because of long back-breaking labor:-?

as for the days, you can change that to 1 in sh3commander options, unless your boat is damaged, they inevitably fix that, and that takes a set amount of time, but you'll only stay in port the 1 day after that. this is also unfixable (I think)

nikbear
06-21-07, 05:54 PM
the torpedoes is not fixable(I think), just make do with what you're given, or what I do is after firing the first one switch them around by unloading another tube, you'd have to turn the automatic reload off for that. and your torpedo crew will probably mutiny because of long back-breaking labor:-?

as for the days, you can change that to 1 in sh3commander options, unless your boat is damaged, they inevitably fix that, and that takes a set amount of time, but you'll only stay in port the 1 day after that. this is also unfixable (I think)

Thanks KC for the reply,the tops is no biggy and I can live with it although it did use to look cool with black and gold death streaking towards the enemy;) but the docking thing is a problem,I've set it to 1 day in SH3cMDR,but I still get a month for resupply,even with no damage its always a month,very strange:hmm:

JScones
06-22-07, 07:33 AM
No need to do this. SH3Cmdr R2.6+ automatically determines when you are docked at a "friendly" base/ship/u-boat and sets the days in base value to 1 (thus overriding your "default" days in base value). This is reflected in the status: "In home base before..." means "default" days value used, "In friendly base before..." means 1 day is used.

And yes, it's important for players to realise that the "stopover" time is 1 day PLUS the time taken to repair any damage.

nikbear
06-22-07, 04:02 PM
Thats the problem Mr Jones,it is set to 1Day yet it's always 1month,regardless of if there's damage or just a torp top up,also I set it to use real ship names,but I've never seen any anywhere:cry:

Lzs von swe
06-23-07, 10:19 AM
Have you checked the date in game, after the game has loaded? I think the date is changed only in game upon loading, but not in the menus. JScones will correct me if Iīm wrong:up:
As for the torpedoes, I have never really thought of what I get when resupplying.

The Real Shipnames only show in your CAPTAINīS LOG created when you update your personnel file from SH3Cmdr.

ref
06-23-07, 10:48 AM
Thats the problem Mr Jones,it is set to 1Day yet it's always 1month,regardless of if there's damage or just a torp top up,also I set it to use real ship names,but I've never seen any anywhere:cry:

I think you have to exit the game when you dock at a milk cow and then restart it through SH3 commander, if you start your patrol right away the game takes the last loaded value (30 days as default)

Ref