http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/articles/2007/06/20/1182019162978.html

HunterICX
06-20-07, 06:53 AM
''once you started its dificult to stop'':cool:

:rotfl:

Letum
06-20-07, 07:00 AM
:huh:
Several of my brain cells committed suicide whilst reading that.

kiwi_2005
06-20-07, 07:17 AM
:huh:
Several of my brain cells committed suicide whilst reading that.

Same...:o

ReallyDedPoet
06-20-07, 07:25 AM
Some nasty stuff there:doh:

RDP

KevinB
06-20-07, 08:20 AM
I noticed his name is Blair....no relation?

Rhodes
06-20-07, 09:09 AM
Jasuó!!! :doh: :huh:

Don't know if I laugh or not.

Steel_Tomb
06-20-07, 11:47 AM
:huh:...:rotfl::rotfl:

ASWnut101
06-20-07, 12:09 PM
:o

Defence lawyers for Kylie Louise Wilson, 28, said the mother of two "lost it" when her friend of six years, Daniel Peter Blair, went on a masturbation marathon on April 6 last year.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

U-533
06-20-07, 12:13 PM
Some whore stabbing a dude druggie she shacks up with, while he tosses off in front of her and the kids?:hmm:

Sounds like a normal day in America to me.

So whats the big deal?

One question if I may?

Where is/are the sperm doner/ sperm doners for the 2 basterd children?

Onkel Neal
06-20-07, 04:55 PM
Some whore stabbing a dude druggie she shacks up with, while he tosses off in front of her and the kids?:hmm:

So whats the big deal?

One question if I may?

What an unkind thing to say.

Reaves
06-20-07, 06:16 PM
As much as i'd like to leave America with the credit for this one, unfortunately it's one of ours. :oops:

Yahoshua
06-20-07, 07:32 PM
At least we know it isn't considered the norm down under in Oz.

bookworm_020
06-20-07, 08:54 PM
At least we know it isn't considered the norm down under in Oz.
It's defently not the Norn!:nope: At least the woman didn't get jail time, she got sentanced to 9 months, but was released on a good behaviour bond. I wnder if the guy is facing any charges, like obsene behaviour?:hmm:

U-533
06-21-07, 05:04 AM

So whats the big deal?

One question if I may?

What an unkind thing to say.

I see it everyday and I hear it from a few of my officer friends.

Most times its a worse case then this.

I guess I have become jaded...same ole tune each an everytime...

I bet that in 1 month to 6 weeks if not sooner the dude will be back in the shack and he may even try ...................well.......I hope and pray he don't molest the kids.....

But if I have offended anyone on how I have called this one... then I Apologize
but I ain't sorry.

I have a needed Vacation coming soon...for 2 glorious weeks I will not be called upon to testify, answer stupid common sense questions, track down anyone or thing, and drive.
I may even extend for a whole month.....
For that matter I may resign.
I feel as though my soul is being stretched to its breaking point. I guess I best do that [resign] before I'm burned out at age 49.
I was thinking of becoming a youth Mentor at a military style youth facility here in Florida.
Who knows maybe I can help a young man to make right and moral choices, and become a productive citizen and father and husband...instead of spankin' his monkey in front of children while blitzed out of his mind...or worse.
:sunny:
Well ... I feel a little better

Thank you for listening

P_Funk
06-21-07, 05:07 AM
I wnder if the guy is facing any charges, like obsene behaviour?:hmm:
That would be great. Man charged with masturbation in the first degree.:roll:

I can understand why she didn't want him doing that in front of her kids. But why did she stab him? She could just have called the police and said "there is a pervert in my house and I'm worried for the safety of my kids". But at least she did get a suspended sentense.

Jeeze. I really think that guy needs to get laid. I mean if he's that desperate.:rotfl:

U-533
06-22-07, 03:51 PM
I can understand why she didn't want him doing that in front of her kids. But why did she stab him? She could just have called the police and said "there is a pervert in my house and I'm worried for the safety of my kids". But at least she did get a suspended sentense.

Jeeze. I really think that guy needs to get laid. I mean if he's that desperate.:rotfl:

She should have done a "Lorena Bobbitt" on him.......

On second thought that would have been cutting her nose off to spite her face.

What? You don't remember Mrs. Bobbit?! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorena_Bobbitt

And she is still allowed use of sharp implements!!!

She is now employed in the Ashburn, Virginia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashburn%2C_Virginia), area as a hair stylist.