PDA

View Full Version : when do neutrals become enemies?

joegrundman
06-18-07, 07:33 PM
Is there a chart somewhere saying at what dates the various neutrals become enemies? I came across a Greek merchant and really had to scratch my head and think about the dates before realising it was fair game

ReallyDedPoet
06-18-07, 08:03 PM
Isn't this on the Flag Pull-down, the years and when they are Neutal, Allied oir Axis.

RDP

Lagger123987
06-18-07, 10:23 PM
Is there a chart somewhere saying at what dates the various neutrals become enemies? I came across a Greek merchant and really had to scratch my head and think about the dates before realising it was fair game

Go to your scope or UZO view then in the top left corner, u should see a word of there that starts with an A, click and hold on it then drag it down.

DeadlyTigger
06-18-07, 11:04 PM
Are you playing GWX? If so, when you press F1 there is a tab you can click on that shows all the various nations and when they become enemies.

Lagger123987
06-19-07, 12:24 AM
Are you playing GWX? If so, when you press F1 there is a tab you can click on that shows all the various nations and when they become enemies.

Yes he is palying GDWX.

SmokinTep
06-19-07, 06:24 AM
GWX has a pull down flag sheet with dates for allied/axis.

joegrundman
06-19-07, 07:36 AM
aah, no i don't actually have GWX installed. I had an old version of GW on my old PC before I moved countries so I'm familiar with much of what it offers.

I can't download big files at home so I've been trying to ship GWX over from work on a USB stick. The darn thing didn't work (one of the bin files was corrupted) and now my stock SH3 won't run at all, curses! SO I can't even test this great advice i've been receiving

Thanks for your help anyway

joeg

danurve
06-19-07, 09:04 AM
Greetings joegrundman; perhaps this will do in the meantime.
http://www.mysh3.info/shiii/index.php/Nationality_Status_Timeline