PDA

View Full Version : Low resolution and no voices... why?

Lopo
06-17-07, 08:23 AM
Hello there,

I'm a newbie and yesterday I installed SH3 1.4b with GWX mod 1.03 and some others mods... well, all are working but... I have no crew voices and I have a career office in low resolution...
Can somebody answer me?
Thamks a lot.

Take care

Thniper
06-17-07, 09:19 AM
Hmm!:hmm:

What other mods did you install?
Did you use JSGME?

kiwi_2005
06-17-07, 09:29 AM
Did ya try playing round with your speaker volume setup, i got this when i changed back to onboard sound, onboard sound sux! Adjusted the speakers settings and voice came back, i got the same problem with SHIV as well.

Lopo
06-17-07, 10:23 AM

Did you use JSGME?

Yes, I use JSGME and I have installed : Explosions and gunfire, DD_debris, Nav map bearing Tool, bearing, campaign screen mod pack, krillersun, torpedo damage final, texures, seafloor, radiomesg and realisms settings menu&pack.

file:///H:/Sans%20titre-1%20copie.jpgfile:///H:/Sans%20titre-1%20copie.jpgfile:///H:/Sans%20titre-1%20copie.jpg
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Admin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpgfile:///H:/Sans%20titre-1%20copie.jpg

Lopo
06-17-07, 10:24 AM
Did ya try playing round with your speaker volume setup, i got this when i changed back to onboard sound, onboard sound sux! Adjusted the speakers settings and voice came back, i got the same problem with SHIV as well.

Thanks, I will try...

Thniper
06-17-07, 11:41 AM

Did you use JSGME?

Yes, I use JSGME and I have installed : Explosions and gunfire, DD_debris, Nav map bearing Tool, bearing, campaign screen mod pack, krillersun, torpedo damage final, texures, seafloor, radiomesg and realisms settings menu&pack.

That's a LOT of mods you're using...:o
Are you sure they all work together?

Maybe you should try it the long tedious way:
Uninstall everything, so you only have a clean SH3 (1.4) with GWX (1.03).
Then start SH3 and have a look around if the problems still occur.
If they do, then you might have a hardware problem and that's a REAL problem!!!:doh:

That's the only advice I can give you, sorry mate!

Lopo
06-17-07, 11:58 AM

Did you use JSGME?

That's a LOT of mods you're using...:o
Are you sure they all work together?

Maybe you should try it the long tedious way:
Uninstall everything, so you only have a clean SH3 (1.4) with GWX (1.03).
Then start SH3 and have a look around if the problems still occur.
If they do, then you might have a hardware problem and that's a REAL problem!!!:doh:

That's the only advice I can give you, sorry mate!

Yep,

Thanks a lot... it seems to me too. I have been file:///H:/Sans%20titre-1%20copie.jpgfile:///H:/Sans%20titre-1%20copie.jpg unconscious with all this mods...

bigboywooly
06-17-07, 04:30 PM
Do you use SH3commander ?

Lopo
06-17-07, 04:35 PM
Do you use SH3commander ?

Yes I have,

I'm trying to resolve the problem of crew's voices (I don't heard them)... and I don't know why the resolution on the career office is so low...
I will try again and again...

bigboywooly
06-17-07, 04:41 PM
Did you alter the TC settings using SH3commander just before the voices went ?

Lopo
06-17-07, 04:45 PM
Did you alter the TC settings using SH3commander just before the voices went ?

I can't remember but it's possible... I read somewhere in the forum that it's perhaps the reason... I will reset all settings after rollerback SH3 commander... even I don't understand.

bigboywooly
06-17-07, 04:48 PM
Q: Since using SH3 Commander I can no longer hear speech or most sound effects. What sound files does SH3 Commander overwrite?
A: SH3 Commander does not overwrite any game sound files. This problem will occur if you set the "Character animations", "Sound effects" and/or "Particle rendering" Time Compression events to 1. Reset each event back to the default value and try again (a Rollback is not sufficient to reset these settings). If your problem persists, scrutinise any new mods that you have installed since you last had full sound

Frequently Asked Questions (file:///C:/Program%20Files/SH3%20Commander/SH3Cmdr%20FAQ.html)

Lopo
06-17-07, 04:52 PM
Q: Since using SH3 Commander I can no longer hear speech or most sound effects. What sound files does SH3 Commander overwrite?
A: SH3 Commander does not overwrite any game sound files. This problem will occur if you set the "Character animations", "Sound effects" and/or "Particle rendering" Time Compression events to 1. Reset each event back to the default value and try again (a Rollback is not sufficient to reset these settings). If your problem persists, scrutinise any new mods that you have installed since you last had full sound

Frequently Asked Questions (file:///C:/Program%20Files/SH3%20Commander/SH3Cmdr%20FAQ.html)

All right, all seems clear... I thank you for your patience and help.

Take care

bigboywooly
06-17-07, 04:53 PM
No problem
Just hope you get it sorted