PDA

View Full Version : how do you install a mod, properly

06-16-07, 02:01 PM
I installed the weather mod, but I just downloaded it and ran it. I was wanting to know how do you install a mod, like the weather mod, and have it show up in the JSGME folder where I can move it and let it run like the other mods that are in the jsgme folder.
thanks

Corsair
06-16-07, 03:02 PM
If you are talking about SH3 Weather, it's not a mod, it's an external program. So nothing to do with JSGME...

ReallyDedPoet
06-16-07, 03:36 PM
You install in the main SH3 folder. When I used this I used it in conjuction with SH Commander, when running Commander SH, Weather was the last option to appear ( you select your weather type ) before the game loaded up.

If you don't use SH Commander, still intall it in the SH3 main directory, make a short-cut to the desktop, and run SH Weather before running SH3.

You will get onto this.

RDP

Brag
06-16-07, 05:31 PM
What is JSGME? What does it do? Why should I have it?

All I have is SHIII with GWX

irish1958
06-16-07, 05:53 PM
Brag,
Surely you jest!
You already have it. With GWX, it is included in your SHIII directory.

sunvalleyslim
06-16-07, 06:15 PM
Brag,
I think your trying to pull a fast one by us...................:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brag
06-16-07, 08:23 PM
Hey guys, I may now sumptin about sumbarines. When it comes to computers I'm a dumbo. BBW had to lead me by the hand to get GWX installed. :rock:

azn_132
06-16-07, 08:30 PM
Hey guys, I may now sumptin about sumbarines. When it comes to computers I'm a dumbo. BBW had to lead me by the hand to get GWX installed. :rock:

Dumbo for sure, I have to lead u to install the u kno what.

Swooth
06-17-07, 12:12 AM

All that alcohol is finally catching up to you good sir!:arrgh!:

Lagger123987
06-17-07, 12:30 AM

All that alcohol is finally catching up to you good sir!:arrgh!:

TOO MUCH BEER FOR YOU BRAG