PDA

View Full Version : please help radio problems

hydrographer2004
06-08-07, 11:09 AM
i have only been playing this game for a few days, apologies for th stupid question but all the tutorials in the academy tell you to follow radio messages. i am alerted by my radioman that a message is recieved . i cannot work out how to read the message. when i click on reports with him and choose message contact it then says i have no messages when just seconds before i was told i have a message - please help!

danurve
06-08-07, 11:13 AM
The "M" key on your keyboard will bring you to the msg's screen. double click on the msg to open it.

Have a look through the community manual for additional jazz when you have some time.

Jimbuna
06-08-07, 12:03 PM
Welcome aboard kaleun hydrographer2004 :arrgh!:

There are no 'stupid questions' here on SS :nope: We all started at some time or other :yep:

danlisa
06-08-07, 12:11 PM
Welcome to Subsim matey.:arrgh!:

There are no 'stupid questions' here on SS :nope: We all started at some time or other :yep:
Jim's right! There are no stupid question but a lot of stupid answers, eh Jim?:p
:rotfl::rotfl:

Brag
06-08-07, 01:21 PM
Welcome aboaed this nest of ruffians, Hydrographer :D
Yeah, we're good at stupid answers.

Jimbuna
06-08-07, 04:13 PM
Welcome to Subsim matey.:arrgh!:

Jim's right! There are no stupid question but a lot of stupid answers, eh Jim?:p
:rotfl::rotfl:

Oh yes :rotfl:

CapZap1970
06-08-07, 06:18 PM
Hehe, remeber Jim? i was the same a couple of weeks ago.... :rotfl: :rotfl:
you helped me a lot and for that I say thank you. And now that you mention, could you give me a hand with making the IXD2 available in 1939? I couldn't to that yet. (Oooops, off topic, I think, sorry)
CapZap