PDA

View Full Version : Cannot end a patrol

Palidian
06-08-07, 02:32 AM
I think it has been talked about before, however. I got offered a Balao class, in Pearl Harbor, I took it, and started off in Brisbane. When I return to Brisbane, I only get the refit option. I went to Pearl Harbor and only got a refit option. How do I end the patrol?

GTHammer
06-08-07, 03:07 AM
I think it has been talked about before, however. I got offered a Balao class, in Pearl Harbor, I took it, and started off in Brisbane. When I return to Brisbane, I only get the refit option. I went to Pearl Harbor and only got a refit option. How do I end the patrol?

Well I stole this link from Steamwake who provided it for another post. So all kudos should be directed to him...

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=113040&highlight=finding+home+base

Palidian
06-08-07, 08:46 AM
Thanks, I went to Fremantle, where it mothballed my brand new Balao class, and said I had a dismal (800k ton) career. Sigh

SteamWake
06-08-07, 08:54 AM
Its a known bug where you are offered the Balo before it actually was in operation.

Next time after you "refit" radio in a patrol report and you will be assigned a new mission.

That way you can put off that early retirement.

The real credit should be given to Flying Thermos who figured out where to look :)