PDA

View Full Version : mods? and that's it?

Crawlerz
06-04-07, 05:48 PM
so yeas, i am a proud owner of a SH4. but a question: r there any more mods for sh4 besides a couple listed? like the radio mod, manual mod (r there good manual mods that include EVERYTHING at once?) they all seem to be different, each good in their own way. one is dark - good, the other is true to dimentions - good, 3rd has lengths of ships, 4th maybe has aspect ratio included in it. but one does not have all. also good features r being written by modders only for Japanese ships and no other nations'!
r there any good mods out there?

tater
06-04-07, 05:54 PM
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=108964

List of mods.

kv29
06-04-07, 06:02 PM
so yeas, i am a proud owner of a SH4. but a question: r there any more mods for sh4 besides a couple listed? like the radio mod, manual mod (r there good manual mods that include EVERYTHING at once?) they all seem to be different, each good in their own way. one is dark - good, the other is true to dimentions - good, 3rd has lengths of ships, 4th maybe has aspect ratio included in it. but one does not have all. also good features r being written by modders only for Japanese ships and no other nations'!
r there any good mods out there?

not every mod suits especifically to each player taste. You have to take what you consider most important for you.
if you are looking for "fat mod packs" you have 2 of them (trigger maru and real fleet) BUT you must consider each aspect of the mods involved in each pack, because you might not like some of them. So thats the beauty of single mods, you take exactly what you want.

take a look again at the list.

Crawlerz
06-04-07, 06:23 PM
if you are looking for "fat mod packs" you have 2 of them (trigger maru and real fleet) BUT you must consider each aspect of the mods involved in each pack, because you might not like some of them. So thats the beauty of single mods, you take exactly what you want.

can u plz explain what these 2 specific mods r all about? i dindnt really catch it in the definitions.

SteamWake
06-04-07, 08:04 PM
Only a "couple" of mods :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

No really thats rich ! :p

Safe-Keeper
06-04-07, 09:36 PM
There will be super-mods soon enough. I know this place.

And yes, even though I don't play SH4 for the time being, there seems to be more than just a couple' of mods out there.

ReallyDedPoet
06-04-07, 09:41 PM
Lots of great mods, most with a read-me. Having JSGME ( mod enabler ) at your disposal makes life easy installing\uninstalling.

RDP

CaptainHaplo
06-04-07, 10:53 PM
Well, the "fat pack" mod called RFB - or Real Fleet Boat - is a mod set designed to increase realism. Its an excellent pack. TTM is the other "fat pack" and I havent used it much so I cant speak to its purpose other than its original name was FTT - flavored to taste - meaning you pick what you felt best suited you. Either are good mods - just depends on your style.

Argus00
06-05-07, 05:22 AM
... and I for one am certain that after patch 1.3 is out and tested (and hopefully fixes major issues), the great modding whizards on this forum WILL get to work on a Grey Wolves equivalent for SH4 :rock: