PDA

View Full Version : SHIV Resources and Custom Missions

Hazelwood
06-03-07, 04:27 PM
I have completed updates (for now) to my SHIV resources and custom mission web site. You can find everything at:

http://www.wolfwillow.com/nu/westwind/Simulation_Gaming/SHIV/index.html

With a big contribution from "Beery" there is a Mission Completion Guide. This section features some stripped-down custom missions for the purpose of demonstrating mission completion in certain instances liable to be problematic.

I have included my own Mission Builder introduction and a vastly more comprehensive offering in PDF format from Dietrich at 34th Flotilla (this is for SHIII but it's all relevant).

Also featured is a table of links to some interesting and useful sites with information about the Pacific and WWII events.

There are three custom missions for now. There's a nice screen-capture for each one and I have attempted re-creating some sort of authentic atmosphere for each scenario. These are well documented missions and have provided me many hours of enjoyment. The never attempted invasion of Darwin by Japan is my favorite;-) I'd welcome notification of problems with any of this material.

Best wishes,
Captain J. Hazelwood / USS "Haddock"

ReallyDedPoet
06-03-07, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the info and the effort, will check it out:up:

RDP

GakunGak
06-03-07, 05:32 PM
This looks promising, bookmarked and monitoring daily...:rock:
A job well done!:up: