PDA

View Full Version : A good omen!!

Foghladh_mhara
05-31-07, 04:50 PM
I've kinda been away from the north atlantic for a month or two now. Poked my head into this forum now and then but didn't play the game. Real life stuff like work deadlines and family took priority for a while. Then whilst sitting in a 5 mile tailback on the way home this evening a bus with the name Kretschmer on the side kept me company all the way so I decided Silent Otto must be giving me a nudge. Fired up the career and now sailing home with 69000 tonnes under my belt. Even bagged my first Aircraft Carrier which I stumbled across off the scottish coast.

I like this game:yep:

ReallyDedPoet
05-31-07, 09:06 PM
Real life stuff like work deadlines and family took priority for a while.

Nothing wrong with that, welcome back:up:

RDP

Brag
05-31-07, 09:18 PM
I've kinda been away from the north atlantic for a month or two now. Poked my head into this forum now and then but didn't play the game. Real life stuff like work deadlines and family took priority for a while. Then whilst sitting in a 5 mile tailback on the way home this evening a bus with the name Kretschmer on the side kept me company all the way so I decided Silent Otto must be giving me a nudge. Fired up the career and now sailing home with 69000 tonnes under my belt. Even bagged my first Aircraft Carrier which I stumbled across off the scottish coast.

I like this game:yep:

Fogh, I thought the IRA had you for sinking their booze ships. Good to see you back in action. I'm yet to see a carrier in either stock or GWX.

nikbear
05-31-07, 11:36 PM
Good to see you back,sounds like the bit of RnR did you good;) jammy bugger getting an aircraft carrier,I've never seen one yet:cry: I live in hope:up: