PDA

View Full Version : Dive Planes not working-Please add to Bug List

joem423
05-24-07, 02:16 PM
I don't know if it's just me, but not seeing the dive plane not extend when diving is a little annoying. It is a sim...But I can wait for a fix. The boat still dives and surfaces. But please add this to the list of Bugs to fix.

Thanks,
Joe

SteamWake
05-24-07, 02:20 PM
I belive this is already on the list but has a very low priority.

FooFighters
05-24-07, 04:35 PM
I belive this is already on the list but has a very low priority.

I know I am a graphic guy :D
But for me this is a major bug..

joem423
05-25-07, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the support guys..........

Best Regards,
Joe

Fish40
05-25-07, 04:17 PM
Is this a bug on certain subs? I'm currently patrolling in a Gato in 1943, and I always see my diveplanes extend/retract. Unless I'm missing something.:roll:

SteamWake
05-25-07, 05:38 PM
Is this a bug on certain subs? I'm currently patrolling in a Gato in 1943, and I always see my diveplanes extend/retract. Unless I'm missing something.:roll:

Its just a random thing. No one has really nailed it down. Some suggest it has something to do with comming out of time compression.

Who knows. All I know is if you play long enough with external view enabled sooner or later your going to notice it.

joea
05-25-07, 06:01 PM
I heard it happens if you save while submerged.

SteamWake
05-25-07, 06:58 PM
I heard it happens if you save while submerged.

Ive heard all kinds of things can happen if you save while submerged. All the way to flat out being destroyed. But having said that.

Ive seen the bow planes not work on one dive, then again work on the next with no saves in between.