PDA

View Full Version : Question about patroling East Sea

flea
05-24-07, 09:22 AM
Hy guys!!!

First of all I wanna say hello!! I havent been a very active writer here but I can assure u guys that I read this forum since SH3 and I think u guys are doing a nice job!!! :up:

Well here is my question:

I have bought the game but I havent played a lot because I was waiting for a patch but as it takes pretty long I couldnt wait any longer and I started my career!!

But it seems that I have already found a problem!!!

In my first misson I I had to infiltrate a spy....ok, done....then I received the misson to patrol the East Sea and Iam doing it for I dont know how much time!!!

I have sunk about nine ships and I have no more gun ammo and one torpedo left but it still says Misson incomplete????!!!! Why??? I have patroled that East Sea around three times and still misson incomplete!!!! Iam doing something wrong??? Do I have to go to some specific place other than the misson icon??? Do I have to shoot all my torpedos???
At this point I really dont know what to do and I have thought about to go to Pearl Harbour only to see what happens but I guess that doesnt complete my misson!!

Iam really out of ideas...can somebody help me out???

Have searched around and I havent found a topic about this specific matter, but if there is already one, admins, feel free to delete this!!

Hope somebody can give me some clues, lol!!!

Thanks in advance and ahoy!!!

Greets from Spain

U522
05-24-07, 11:09 AM
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=111509

Enjoy!

flea
05-25-07, 08:11 AM
Ohhh, thanks very much!!!!

That will help for sure!!!!

Thanks again!!! :up: